Rofl

MayaBazar

when i openly told u i donn like what u did and i wont talk to u ... endhuku kelikav open heart vesi?? donn u know that there is friction due to the over action u did... 

u quoted me in few threads and said - ur best fren abhayi id lo roaming ani... u grabbed my attention on that wantedly... donn u know if any one says what u said... other person will ask dtls about it???? if u donn want to tell why the hell did u brought that topic in the first place???

i donn want to discuss that openly so i pméd u... n asked u very politely... then u told me her name and then said u will reveal the id when time comes... in what fuccking way did that looked like gossiping to u... then u also commented "nuvu fren anukunte saripodha" do u know what our equation is outside?? who the hell r u to comment about it...

and coming to db perceptions .... no one gives a damnn here to perceptions except half brain fellows like u... u really wanna talk about perceptions then yeah first try to know what db ppl think of u... u wont even dare to talk again coz i know what n where ur value stands (if we go by ur logic)

and coming to ROFL teddy... donn bring caste ever again,... if i start talking about urs... u cant even take it..

so stfu... and mind your business...

lol bp much  bi1ch..

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayaBazar

• gabbarsingh1

• vaade_veedu

• GULABJAM