Emanna Papa Baaga Frank.............radhika Apte

rezzz

TFI cinemalu choosthe chaalu, industry ela undho telusthadi. daanikosam radhika apte cheppalsina avasaram ledhu.

monna oka cinema choosa.. "lakshmi intiki raave" ani. B grade thinking, tho rich photography tho theesina cinema. almost anni cinemaalu anthe, TFI lo.

Matter pls

I think the one industry I have struggled with most is telugu. That industry is so so patriarchial, male dominated, male chauvinistic.. i mean its unbearable. The way women are treated and also the part in their movies "my my my the god". On set you are treated like some person and they dont even ask the actors(heroine) anything because the actors(referring hero i think) mood is like he wants to have chai.. I constantly struggled and I have put an end to it..

I think the one industry I have struggled with most is telugu. That industry is so so patriarchial, male dominated, male chauvinistic.. i mean its unbearable. The way women are treated and also the part in their movies "my my my the god". On set you are treated like some person and they dont even ask the actors(heroine) anything because the actors(referring hero i think) mood is like he wants to have chai.. I constantly struggled and I have put an end to it..

May be she is right man

pakkana unnavalla oa ekkuva anukunta TFI lo... hero ki aa attitude unna lekapoyina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_29yi6E9MA

0:39