• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ennnna chata

• texas

• sandie

• tom bhayya

ikkada dec loo apply chesaaa no shows 19 today

ey category lo vesaadu nee req? Motham immigration packet kaavali antey it will take more time, nenu specific ga I 140 approval okkatey adiga. 2 months lo vachesindhi :)

ey category lo vesaadu nee req? Motham immigration packet kaavali antey it will take more time, nenu specific ga I 140 approval okkatey adiga. 2 months lo vachesindhi :)

friend dhi H1B deney copy adigadu 

form download chesi email chesthey chaalu oka 3-4 months lo vasthundhi

Ee form evariki email cheyali bayya koncham clear ha details ivvu Google Chesthe okadu okoti chepthadu online lo Chusthr 140 request submit cheyadhu and clear ga petadu

assalu ee foia enti.. koncham detail ga cheptara

To get information under the FOIA, typically you must make a “FOIA request.” This is a written request in which you describe the information you want, and the format you want it in, in as much detail as possible. You should be aware that the FOIA does not require agencies to do research for you, analyze data, answer written questions, or create records in response to your request. Finally, you should know that the FOIA requires that federal agencies release certain information automatically, without the need for you to make a request. So, before you send in that FOIA request, it’s a good idea to look at at an agency’s website first to see what’s already available.

Source - http://www.foia.gov/how-to.html

Ee form evariki email cheyali bayya koncham clear ha details ivvu Google Chesthe okadu okoti chepthadu online lo Chusthr 140 request submit cheyadhu and clear ga petadu

http://www.foia.gov/how-to.html

We are youth of the nation!

Jai Balayya2w4ljec.gif

KoKa Kola Fefsi Balayya Babu Chexy2w4ljec.gif

Labor you cant track but i-140 track cheyochu, Labor updates only advocate ki vasthayi.

We are youth of the nation!

Jai Balayya2w4ljec.gif

KoKa Kola Fefsi Balayya Babu Chexy2w4ljec.gif

nenu Labor kuda track cheskunnaaa...  alage I140 kuda track cheskovachaa ani asking

nenu Labor kuda track cheskunnaaa...  alage I140 kuda track cheskovachaa ani asking

ekkada track chesaru meeru labor? yes, we can track i-140

To get information under the FOIA, typically you must make a “FOIA request.” This is a written request in which you describe the information you want, and the format you want it in, in as much detail as possible. You should be aware that the FOIA does not require agencies to do research for you, analyze data, answer written questions, or create records in response to your request. Finally, you should know that the FOIA requires that federal agencies release certain information automatically, without the need for you to make a request. So, before you send in that FOIA request, it’s a good idea to look at at an agency’s website first to see what’s already available.

Source - http://www.foia.gov/how-to.html

gp