Stock Pick

athadu

no man you are wrong... everyone brokerage gives that... when you hold more than 25k and you are a pattern day trader then you get 4 times the buying power. he might be joking or true but same person bought 1000 SNDK at 110

Buying Power

What is my day-trading buying power under the rules?

You can trade up to four times your maintenance margin excess as of the close of business of the previous day.
It is important to note that your firm may impose a higher minimum equity requirement and/or may restrict your trading to less than four times the day trader's maintenance margin excess. You should contact your brokerage firm to obtain more information on whether it imposes more stringent margin requirements.

Emo i have 25k account too but never went more Than double than my money. Good thing to know.. so settled funds 38k tho 125k gambling chesadu anamaata.. ok.. god's must be crazy...

soo true. 25K ki tradeking 4 times buyng power marginal accnt estrhundhi.. with unlimited day tradng

Naadhi scottrade le, I didn't try or i am not sure abt 4 times.. I used twice many times..

Emo i have 25k account too but never went more Than double than my money. Good thing to know.. so settled funds 38k tho 125k gambling chesadu anamaata.. ok.. god's must be crazy...

because you are not a pattern day trader.. call them change your account to PDT :police: :police:

when you do crazy anything can happen.. kodithe 10k pothe 10k

because you are not a pattern day trader.. call them change your account to PDT :police: :police:

I do day trading only through scottrade man.. but from return of India I cooled it off... just 500-1k and keep it only in the account like that

iddrammailtho24.gif?1367466622

I do day trading only through scottrade man.. but from return of India I cooled it off... just 500-1k and keep it only in the account like that

yeah its good to have PDT but not risky  you will buy more stocks since you have more buying power.. hehe

38k investment ki 125k buying power ichey brokerage peru tell me man.. 4 times aa.. ohh my holy idiBeZaWaDa.. please don't post numbers , believe me you are screwing up many ppl indirectly.

whn did i post the nos ree

hehe correct cheppanaa :police: :police:

more risk more money so aa risk level evariki suit avutado valley decide kavali...iddrammailtho24.gif?1367466622

more risk more money so aa risk level evariki suit avutado valley decide kavali...iddrammailtho24.gif?1367466622

yeah risk thisukunte reward lekapothe assam