Stock Pick

athadu

because you are not a pattern day trader.. call them change your account to PDT :police: :police:

when you do crazy anything can happen.. kodithe 10k pothe 10k

I don't think it's there for scottrade

Let me double check with them

I don't think it's there for scottrade

Let me double check with them

No its a mandatory... every brokerage gives it.. even scotrade

Day trading buying power. Day trading buying power is calculated based on the customer's account position as of the close of business on the previous day. The amendments limit day trading buying power to four times the day trader's maintenance margin excess.

Day trading buying power. Day trading buying power is calculated based on the customer's account position as of the close of business on the previous day. The amendments limit day trading buying power to four times the day trader's maintenance margin excess.

I am missing something here ....

I am not into pattern day trader that might be the difference

if you have what I said before 2 requirements then you can change your account to PDT then they give 4 times buying power if not 2 times

do you know whts the interest charged for the margin amount?

if you have what I said before 2 requirements then you can change your account to PDT then they give 4 times buying power if not 2 times

This I am aware of it buying power of two times

do you know whts the interest charged for the margin amount?

yes.. i think interest rate is 6.5% minimum i think

(Interest Rate/365 Days)*(Amount Being Borrowed)*(Number of Days Borrowing Funds)

but since it is PDT i am not talking here long like holding stock for months on barrowed margin.. I am saying buying and selling in days