Full Time Interview -- Lo Behavioral Interview

pedda_edava

Ltt...
Evaranna below questions ki elati ans cheppalo chepthara?

Behavioral Round :-

Conflict of opinion between Team lead and manager unte elaa handle chesavu...

Completely New Technology nerchukovadaniki elanti approach follow avutav....

Most work culture nachina project enti explain what did you like there..

Conflict between Team lead and manager --  Basically while troubleshooting or making a new deployment work in an environment the approach they follow is different... What i tried to do is know the actual reality from the logs of the application which helps in trouble shooting and draw a line between both lead and managers approach to get a solution.

Completely new technology -- I said i have learnt ruby on rails to implement a task in one of the clients. learning approach like using google, documentation provided in their official site, downloading pdf's related to the new technology.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pedda_edava

• loveindia

• Picha lite

• sandie

Conflict between Team lead and manager -- Basically while troubleshooting or making a new deployment work in an environment the approach they follow is different... What i tried to do is know the actual reality from the logs of the application which helps in trouble shooting and draw a line between both lead and managers approach to get a solution.

Completely new technology -- I said i have learnt ruby on rails to implement a task in one of the clients. learning approach like using google, documentation provided in their official site, downloading pdf's related to the new technology.

Thanks bro, I sent you PM. Pls check

Conflict between Team lead and manager --  Basically while troubleshooting or making a new deployment work in an environment the approach they follow is different... What i tried to do is know the actual reality from the logs of the application which helps in trouble shooting and draw a line between both lead and managers approach to get a solution.

Bhayya, can you elaborate the highlighted part. I didn't understand what you meant by that? how can you define a deployment process based on the logs of the application?  Thanks in advance

Bhayya, can you elaborate the highlighted part. I didn't understand what you meant by that? how can you define a deployment process based on the logs of the application?  Thanks in advance

Prati application ki konni dependencies untayi like database oo... leka another application iche response oo... avi anni work avutunnaya leda anedi manaki server start up log lo telustai... example apache aythe catalina.out  log lo alaaa...

So deployment successful ayithe typically logs lo error undakudadu...oka vela edaina java stack trace kanipiste danni developer tho discuss chestanu ani cheppa...

Is this helpful ???

Prati application ki konni dependencies untayi like database oo... leka another application iche response oo... avi anni work avutunnaya leda anedi manaki server start up log lo telustai... example apache aythe catalina.out  log lo alaaa...

So deployment successful ayithe typically logs lo error undakudadu...oka vela edaina java stack trace kanipiste danni developer tho discuss chestanu ani cheppa...

Is this helpful ???

Thanks for your reply bhayya... I understood what you meant.... but asalu dependencies check anedi mandatory kada for every app deployment (like all services talking to application should be up like database, Message queues). And the TL will mention all the dependencies to Manager or release team. Indulo conflicts emuntay between TL and manager unless the manager is a dumb. 

My Experience :

CA lo oka company ki interview ki poyanu man... FTE.. 145k (no benefits so didnt take)...

behavioral round :

Q) R u team player or individual person...

A) I believe a Manager should be like an NFL rookie Quarterback. Passing is supposed to be his game but as it requires he should get some rushing yards too.. In the same way I believe my working style is also individual at times but mostly a team player.

inka em matladaledu aamey, she was impressed and inka Dallas gurinchi Houston gurinchi matladindi.. no more questions asked for that round...

It all depends on how you sell yourself.. Important thing is maintain eye contact (if f2f), if phone be lound and clear... dont say ummm, aaaa, eeee.... communication skills bags a lot of opportunities than technical skills...

Rookie QB aithe rushing cheyala?
Dual threat QB aithe rushing chestadu kani...

Logic less explanation
Ammai ki football knowledge takkuva ayivuntadi lol

Rookie QB aithe rushing cheyala?
Dual threat QB aithe rushing chestadu kani...

Logic less explanation
Ammai ki football knowledge takkuva ayivuntadi lol

dual threat qb aitey eppudu chance dorukkudda ani wait chestaadu... nenu eppudu rushing cheyyali analedu man...chance dorikinappudu kaavali antey adi kuda cheyyali annanu... nuvvantey america lo putti america lo perigav, aameki em telsu man ekkada nunchooo vachi ikkada kottinchukundi... waste mokam di... verey vallani anadam chala easy man... just chebutunnnaa....

dual threat qb aitey eppudu chance dorukkudda ani wait chestaadu... nenu eppudu rushing cheyyali analedu man...chance dorikinappudu kaavali antey adi kuda cheyyali annanu... nuvvantey america lo putti america lo perigav, aameki em telsu man ekkada nunchooo vachi ikkada kottinchukundi... waste mokam di... verey vallani anadam chala easy man... just chebutunnnaa....

avsaram ainappudu, tappani situations lo Brady, manning kuda rushing chestaru...Rookie QB avvalsina avsaram ledu

last 3 years football lo rookie starting qbs  dual threat ani cheppi andaru rushig cheyali anukovadam wrong

P.s. I dont even have 10% of ur IT knowledge..edoo naku baga telsina football analogy vadav kabatti..sarididdali ani try chesa...

avsaram ainappudu, tappani situations lo Brady, manning kuda rushing chestaru...Rookie QB avvalsina avsaram ledu

last 3 years football lo rookie starting qbs  dual threat ani cheppi andaru rushig cheyali anukovadam wrong

P.s. I dont even have 10% of ur IT knowledge..edoo naku baga telsina football analogy vadav kabatti..sarididdali ani try chesa...

malli esaav man....