Go Childfree.

lazybugger

obviously. I decided I'd go childfree 10yrs ago. nothing has changed since, and probably won't ever.

I had these kinds of thoughts too.. i dinn commit to go childfree though!! Up to some extent i agree with few points. Majority of people wouldn't get it.. 

Nuvvu child free anni commit ayyav anaganey teda ani Stamp esestaru ( it doesn't matter anuko).. but thats the truth.. League ki different ga velle vallu antey istam undadu public ki.. 

Nuvvu question vesav child kanatam oka achievement aah ani... Yes that's an achievement to majority of the population..especially in this era where same sex marriage are gaining lot of momentum (not against them)..I donn wanna deviate from the topic to  y child birth is achievement for parents ( You know where it leads eventually).. But i second that thought of Childfree..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TelugoduNenu

• lazybugger

• KillChillPandey

• xxxmen

I had these kinds of thoughts too.. i dinn commit to go childfree though!! Up to some extent i agree with few points. Majority of people wouldn't get it.. 

Nuvvu child free anni commit ayyav anaganey teda ani Stamp esestaru ( it doesn't matter anuko).. but thats the truth.. League ki different ga velle vallu antey istam undadu public ki.. 

Nuvvu question vesav child kanatam oka achievement aah ani... Yes that's an achievement to majority of the population..especially in this era where same sex marriage are gaining lot of momentum (not against them)..I donn wanna deviate from the topic to  y child birth is achievement for parents ( You know where it leads eventually).. But i second that thought of Childfree..

hehe.. aa question aadiki vesa. neetho aithe khachitanga alaanti chethha question ni raise cheyyanu.

Nuvvu question vesav child kanatam oka achievement aah ani... Yes that's an achievement to majority of the population..especially in this era where same sex marriage are gaining lot of momentum (not against them)..I donn wanna deviate from the topic to y child birth is achievement for parents ( You know where it leads eventually).. But i second that thought of Childfree..

Past 40 years, life boring ga vuntadi without kids..

After 40 years age

Okies! It all depends on what we think and how we ought to manage things. Its up to an individual though..

You can also adopt Kids from orphanage too.. Just to have kids for your Timepass/entertainment after 40 doesn't make sense..

Naku aithe pillalatho adukovatam baga ishtam..
I get to play again like a child for atleast 10 years ..

agreed to your point

life tirigi venakki chuste em sandicham ane oka feeling vastadi without kids

kids unte

progeny tho patu

pillalatho happy ga enjoy cheyadam kakunda

oka samtrupti untadi life ki

Do not go against NATURE....

Dont bag bad karma with stupid, dumb ideas.....

Erri foook gaaa

Nuvvu aa Padam vaadava... Vaadu sachipotadu ika  PK-1_1.gif?1344496355

In India At the time marriage no one decides to go child free .. If one among the couple thinks so they should let the other know even before marriage

The combination of both thinking going child free even before marriage is rare

So doesn't this mean one has influenced other or the partner succumbed to the pressure to save her marriage ?

If both decides it's ok

I think many couples who are child free I feel have tried for kids at some point in time .. For various reasons it could have not shaped

In the process they would have accepted the fact & may say to all we don't plan to have kids which is normal & they don't need to explain everything to frnds & relatives

It's rare (there are ) couple who might agree not to have kids ..

My thoughts

Btw why is it crime to have kids ? What if everyone thinks like this