Reality Of Tipu Sultan

JANASENA

3 crore people have to walk 1km min for drinking water .... 

i differ on this issue... intlo water ledhu... intlo bath room ledhu antey governament em chesthadi... Dig a borewell or do rain water harvesting... or get a toilet built... or get out of that place... i know its not so easy... but still.. its the choice they have made... and they are ok with it...

only drinking water chuddam adi basic need..... Bathrom personal sanitation(already good campaign is going)

meeru vote vesthe pipeline eyistanani vachi dandalu enduku pettali.....Adi nammi vote veyyali..,,,

Janalu katte direct,indirect taxes em chestaru baiyya... adigindi just basic...ante survival need not Bullet train...

3 crore people have to walk 1km min for drinking water ....

i differ on this issue... intlo water ledhu... intlo bath room ledhu antey governament em chesthadi... Dig a borewell or do rain water harvesting... or get a toilet built... or get out of that place... i know its not so easy... but still.. its the choice they have made... and they are ok with it...

Anni citizens cheskunte inka govt em chestadi?
Isnt it every citizen's right to have the basic needs met?

Ee oorilo vundalo.. Citizen's wish.. Anni mooskoni vallaki serve cheyadam democracy lo govt's responsibility..
Of course citizens do have duties towards the country but thats not the topic here

only drinking water chuddam adi basic need..... Bathrom personal sanitation(already good campaign is going)

meeru vote vesthe pipeline eyistanani vachi dandalu enduku pettali.....Adi nammi vote veyyali..,,,

Janalu katte direct,indirect taxes em chestaru baiyya... adigindi just basic...ante survival need not Bullet train...

what i'm saying is people need to act... we are too lazy ... to act..

We vote for money.. and cheap liquor.. or we sell our dignity to money... and we still complain that government is not doing....