• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mustang302

• SnowBaabu

• tom bhayya

• Merc

Top Posters In This Topic

May n she is stalking her EX on any social network and may be he is over her and is happy which is making her behave in some weird fashion.may b she is obsessed with sumthing.may b she is going mad.keep distance from her if possible.

YEah your correct, she keeps on talking abt him..he brokeup after many yrs saying personalities doesnt match....

as a frnd i want to help her. not leave her alone.

May n she is stalking her EX on any social network and may be he is over her and is happy which is making her behave in some weird fashion.may b she is obsessed with sumthing.may b she is going mad.keep distance from her if possible.

YEah your correct, she keeps on talking abt him..he brokeup after many yrs saying personalities doesnt match....

as a frnd i want to help her. not leave her alone.

Keeping distance doesn't mean leaving her alone and it's clear she is obsessed.she suld find someone new and let go of his thoughts.

REcent ga ma frnd ki breakup ayindhi ..5 yrs relaitonship..and  break up ayinna yr bane undhi.. then recently she is behaving weird.

evarini tho matadatledhu, longweekends office lo off tiskoni intlo ne untundhi..andaritho godava padtundhi..china chinna daniki andariki class pekutundhi...and negative thinking to andariki dooram avtundhi..

ipudu ame ki matche chustunaru..and o sari chekunta andati then she says naku interest ledhu...she is not able to take nay decisions..

Sudden ga chala happy ga untadhi, next malli one week sad untadhi..fluctuate moods..

does she have to contact any psychiatrist?

Please reply

is it normal or should i be worried abt her?

danni pichi antaru ,  shift to erragadda mental hospital ASAP g009_idi_amin_laughing_soldier.gif

REcent ga ma frnd ki breakup ayindhi ..5 yrs relaitonship..and  break up ayinna yr bane undhi.. then recently she is behaving weird.

evarini tho matadatledhu, longweekends office lo off tiskoni intlo ne untundhi..andaritho godava padtundhi..china chinna daniki andariki class pekutundhi...and negative thinking to andariki dooram avtundhi..

ipudu ame ki matche chustunaru..and o sari chekunta andati then she says naku interest ledhu...she is not able to take nay decisions..

Sudden ga chala happy ga untadhi, next malli one week sad untadhi..fluctuate moods..

Please reply

it is not normal....

she is suffering with bipolar disorder...secondary to PTSD( post traumatic stress disorder)

she needs to consult a psychiatrist immediately....

may benefit from counselling n mood enhancing/stabilizing medications...

she may not accept the reality that she is suffering with this disorder n refuses to see a doctor...

somebody need to talk to her....

plz dont neglect...she may go into depression and develop suicidal ideation.

if need furhter help let me know.

Please reply

its normal rip telugu hindi english tq vuu  _*hiDe

Please reply

breakup or not ... girls ki that is a pretty normal behavior ... brahmilaughing.gif