Brathakaalani Undhi

Divyaa

ala evaru emi anukoru dude.. let her soul RIP

atkeast ha money vala intlo valaki Aina use autay

+1 .. 

ala evaru emi anukoru dude.. let her soul RIP

atkeast ha money vala intlo valaki Aina use autay

yeah ade bro, konchem mundu panpinchinaa baagundedi, didnt expect it would turn out this way, last week vaalla father aithe antha baane undi, but medicines ki money kavaali annaru, hopefully their family will get some support from AFDB, every one tried to do their best for them.

the money in the amount of 17984 INR is in Devs account, with Devs donation its gonna be 20K he z gonna transfer them to the family, later on will distribute the final receipt to every one who have supported.

Deposited 20000 INR in her account. I called them but they did not pick the call. I Sent Snapshot of receipt to db_police. He will send it to u in whatsapp. Thanks for the donors who helped. If you have any doubts, please feel free to call them and enquire about the money.

the money in the amount of 17984 INR is in Devs account, with Devs donation its gonna be 20K he z gonna transfer them to the family, later on will distribute the final receipt to every one who have supported.

Deposited 20000 INR in her account. I called them but they did not pick the call. I Sent Snapshot of receipt to db_police. He will send it to u in whatsapp. Thanks for the donors who helped. If you have any doubts, please feel free to call them and enquire about the money.

Good Job

_/\_