Wiki For (Pulka, Pinkie,jaffa, Megadhed)..mods Pin

Moon_Walker

kindly mods kindly ...PK-1.gif

Now you should feel great as you are trolling one famous guy who is on wiki @3$%

I am really tired of seeing this fighting man. At the end we are supposed to work and help each other. When we are in a different country i don't know why so much hatred against each other. At the end we all are loosers.

time pass baa... evarikaina problem antey andaru help cheystharu malli... bayata baney untaaru kada aa party lo frnds kooda untaaru... kondaru enti antey bayata emi peekaleka ikkada evaro teleedu kabatti ela matladina OK ani PK.gif

time pass baa... evarikaina problem antey andaru help cheystharu malli... bayata baney untaaru kada aa party lo frnds kooda untaaru... kondaru enti antey bayata emi peekaleka ikkada evaro teleedu kabatti ela matladina OK ani PK.gif

Ya understand that part but people go the extent of abusing family members.

LoL.1q  LoL.1q  LoL.1q  LoL.1q  LoL.1q

Pulkas core skillset and behavior:

• Support fellow caste leaders or film personalities irrespective of them doing the worst corruption/crime/caste politics
  • Divert topic if u don't have answers and label others as either Kapu or Reddy by default (these are the only 2 castes that comes to their mind first as remaining all are nonexistent to them)
  • Reverse attack with out of context subject if they are getting attacked from multiple people
  • Come with multiple ids and browser sessions to provide fake support to their own threads (i.e. LTT)
  • As a last resort if they cant answer logically then they attack others with personal abuse including family (thus justifying their educational qualification)

Ya understand that part but people go the extent of abusing family members.

Agreed.. discussion cheyaleka inka families pai paduthunnaru kondaru... asalu not acceptable adi.. ala cheysthey same supporters kooda kandinchali.. any side