Officially In Army.. Awesomeeestt! Thanks To Db

PichiPyune

ikkadiki rakamundu India lo unde kada.. daniki emi return ichi itu vachav ani Alex baa adgamannadu :)

lite theesuko baa comments ni serious ga heart ki theesukuntunnaru thanu. em cheppina super chepparu ani mathramey cheppali inkem anadaaniki veelu ledhu annattu unnayi.. so better to not reply

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4Vikram

• PichiPyune

• VizagRocks

• loveindia

Nee laga dandayathralu cheyyaleemu kada?

Intha negative ga matlade vallu U.S. Lo enduku bro

Ind ki povachhu kada?

The great thing she chosen is ACTIVE duty even reserve is available

If know difference between those u may touch her feet to pardon for your tongue slip.

Edo flow lo vachi cheppanu

Ippudu admin privelages n u r friends techhi Naa meeda danda yathra cheyyaku

Not feeling bad

Naavvva Leka kadupu vubbi pothunna

ame life ame istam...but whts the point even if its Active or Reserve...y shuld someone touch her feet for the choices she made for her life?...Indialo armyki okkadu podugani...ikkada reserve badulu Active pote kallu pattukovala...desa seva cheykunda pakka desa seva chesi podisesindi ante how?

lite theesuko baa comments ni serious ga heart ki theesukuntunnaru thanu. em cheppina super chepparu ani mathramey cheppali inkem anadaaniki veelu ledhu annattu unnayi.. so better to not reply

ante ayana anna dantlo naku e point lo clarity raledu emanna chepthadu emo ankunte CD esadu ni meeda inka lite :)

Thaana ante thandana anevaalani assalu encourage cheyyanu

bro ninu poguduthu quote cheste naaku reply kuda ivaledu endi bro..  bye1  bye1  bye1

Sakka chaduvu Vikram mayya

bro ninu poguduthu quote cheste naaku reply kuda ivaledu endi bro..  bye1  bye1  bye1

lachii you will do great things, things most of the bitchess blabbering around here cant do,wont do or will never dare to do. Welcome to the brotherhood and stay motivated.

To Narsi,saul and co. : No matter what your education credentials are , a gal , a telugu gal took a step and is doing something great, something none of you guys did or going to do, so stop your nonsense and go home. Nobody really cares who you are, because all you guys do is judge people on here, talk crap and try to make fun of them. If its motivating criticism everyone will applaud, but this is cynicism and am sorry for your parents. If you really have ballss to say these things lets end this rivalry right here,meet up, I bet i can knock you guys out in a couple of minutes. 

To narsi: i see you repeatedly denounce,demean and denigrate people here. I have asked you a simple question, who are you? what did you achieve and did you ever come in forbes or time or any magazine? You are a 30+ old maggot, who immigrated to canada and living as some nobody. Dont try to glorify your self by throwing fancy vocabulary in DB! I am not writing this with BP am writing this to let your bitchass know that idgaf and nobody does on here. You are repeatedly banned for a reason, i believe you have same life in the real world, no friends none.

lachii you will do great things, things most of the bitchess blabbering around here cant do,wont do or will never dare to do. Welcome to the brotherhood and stay motivated.

To Narsi,saul and co. : No matter what your education credentials are , a gal , a telugu gal took a step and is doing something great, something none of you guys did or going to do, so stop your nonsense and go home. Nobody really cares who you are, because all you guys do is judge people on here, talk crap and try to make fun of them. If its motivating criticism everyone will applaud, but this is cynicism and am sorry for your parents. If you really have ballss to say these things lets end this rivalry right here,meet up, I bet i can knock you guys out in a couple of minutes.

To narsi: i see you repeatedly denounce,demean and denigrate people here. I have asked you a simple question, who are you? what did you achieve and did you ever come in forbes or time or any magazine? You are a 30+ old maggot, who immigrated to canada and living as some nobody. Dont try to glorify your self by throwing fancy vocabulary in DB! I am not writing this with BP am writing this to let your bitchass know that idgaf and nobody does on here. You are repeatedly banned for a reason, i believe you have same life in the real world, no friends none.

Gp man

lachakkaa konchem process deatils pmcheyava  hindi baga ravala aa details and enta time pattindi and etc details pm plsssss

hindi endhuku idhi US army na leka Indian army na brahmi2.gif pls enlighten me 

ame life ame istam...but whts the point even if its Active or Reserve...y shuld someone touch her feet for the choices she made for her life?...Indialo armyki okkadu podugani...ikkada reserve badulu Active pote kallu pattukovala...desa seva cheykunda pakka desa seva chesi podisesindi ante how?

nuv indian army lo join ayi e mata anu neku reply vastadi sir.

lol. I was responding to accuman. not to her. 

I'm sure you also don't have real life friends, and if you do, they are all characters from Sons of Anarchy.