• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kakatiya

• always_happy116

• sandie

• superted

In one of the interviews, he was asked by arnab goswami in his typical style- Dr kalam, what is the best or happiest moment in your life? Is it when you became president, or is it when the pokaran nuclear tests were successful? And....... kalam replied in his inimitable style- No, some time ago, when I was working in a lab at hyderabad, an orthopaedician by name prasad took me to a hospital and showed me physically challenged kids whose prosthetic leg weighed around 4 kg. After working on it, we could bring down the weight of the prosthetic to just 0.5kg. Kids who struggled to even walk were now running after we brought down the weight from 4 kg to 0.5kg. Parents thanked me with tears in their eyes. That was the happiest moment in my life............ Need we say more about his greatness and humanity??? May be, the best tribute would be to celebrate his birthday as 'International children's day.' Time to ponder.

In one of the interviews, he was asked by arnab goswami in his typical style- Dr kalam, what is the best or happiest moment in your life? Is it when you became president, or is it when the pokaran nuclear tests were successful? And....... kalam replied in his inimitable style- No, some time ago, when I was working in a lab at hyderabad, an orthopaedician by name prasad took me to a hospital and showed me physically challenged kids whose prosthetic leg weighed around 4 kg. After working on it, we could bring down the weight of the prosthetic to just 0.5kg. Kids who struggled to even walk were now running after we brought down the weight from 4 kg to 0.5kg. Parents thanked me with tears in their eyes. That was the happiest moment in my life............ Need we say more about his greatness and humanity??? May be, the best tribute would be to celebrate his birthday as 'International children's day.' Time to ponder.

serious ga Children's day marchesthe better aa Jawaharlal Nehru kante APJ has inspired more youth children towards dreaming and achieving their dreams!!

serious ga Children's day marchesthe better aa Jawaharlal Nehru kante APJ has inspired more youth children towards dreaming and achieving their dreams!!

+1

Press release

Mortal remains of Dr APJ Abdul kalam, 11th President of India will be kept at No: 10, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi for the public to pay full respects from 4 pm onwards today 28 July 2015.

Tomorrow morning his mortal remains will be flown to Rameshwaram for the public to pay respects at Govt. Girls High school, Near Ramar theertham, Rameshwaram.

Last rites date and time will be announced later.

Office of the 11th President of India
No 10: Rajaji Marg, 
New Delhi

11800390_10153453794825450_5254444768782

11693881_10153453794905450_2028173211809

HEART TOUCHING STORY!

Ex Indian President Dr. Abdul Kalam Says:
"When I was a kid, my Mom cooked food for us.
One night in particular when she had made dinner after a long hard day's work, Mom placed a plate of 'subzi' and extremely burnt roti in front of my Dad.

I was waiting to see if anyone noticed the burnt roti. But Dad just ate his roti and asked me how was my day at school.

I don't remember what I told him that night, but I do remember I heard Mom apologizing to Dad for the burnt roti.

And I'll never forget what he said: "Honey, I love burnt roti."

Later that night, I went to kiss Daddy, good night & I asked him if he really liked his roti burnt. He wrapped me in his arms & said:
"Your momma put in a long hard day at work today and she was really tired. And besides... A burnt roti never hurts anyone but HARSH WORDS DO!"

HEART TOUCHING STORY!

Ex Indian President Dr. Abdul Kalam Says:
"When I was a kid, my Mom cooked food for us.
One night in particular when she had made dinner after a long hard day's work, Mom placed a plate of 'subzi' and extremely burnt roti in front of my Dad.

I was waiting to see if anyone noticed the burnt roti. But Dad just ate his roti and asked me how was my day at school.

I don't remember what I told him that night, but I do remember I heard Mom apologizing to Dad for the burnt roti.

And I'll never forget what he said: "Honey, I love burnt roti."

Later that night, I went to kiss Daddy, good night & I asked him if he really liked his roti burnt. He wrapped me in his arms & said:
"Your momma put in a long hard day at work today and she was really tired. And besides... A burnt roti never hurts anyone but HARSH WORDS DO!"

very touchy!