My Niece Diagnosed With Profound Hearing Loss - Help/advice Needed

BackbenchBoyy

Guys,

My niece was diagnosed with profound hearing loss this week. She's deaf in one ear and the second ear has about 20% hearing and is likely to drop in future. She cannot speak because she couldn't hear all this time(she's 2 1/2 years old).

We went to doctors and they said they need to operate on her costing about 12 lacs. My sister & brother in law do not have that kind of money and I need an advice from you guys if there is some kind of organization which could help us financially on this. I know our DB has some people who have contacts with these organizations from my time here a long time ago.

Please help us.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BackbenchBoyy

• Tadika

• Enjoy99

• KharjuraNaidu

Top Posters In This Topic

Same problem with my niece :(

I'm sorry to hear that. It is very frustrating as an uncle to see such a cute kid cannot hear you speak and now unable to speak anything because she doesn't know what sound is. Please let me know what you did/are doing in your case.

details post chey bro.. afbd nundi kuda help vastundi

thanks bro.. inka em option ledu meme cheyinchali operation ante appudu I'll post bro.. currently edanna non-profit org kosam I'm searching. I don't want to ask for money from our guys and if we find an option and don't end up using, I'll have to return it again. I'm trying to avoid this scenario as much as possible,

thanks bro.. inka em option ledu meme cheyinchali operation ante appudu I'll post bro.. currently edanna non-profit org kosam I'm searching. I don't want to ask for money from our guys and if we find an option and don't end up using, I'll have to return it again. I'm trying to avoid this scenario as much as possible,

Ba cheptham amnaga

Collection entha? Biryani eppudu?

Pake pakodi....

Nuvvu cheppe fake l@nj@ stories ithe kadu kada...!! On what basis you came to that conclusion...??? Clear ga mention chesadu kada naku money vaddu evina organisations unte cheppandi ani....