Apple Dethrones Microsoft As World's Biggest Tech Company

bhrami

[quote author=goldflake link=topic=70647.msg751967#msg751967 date=1274932558]
The best phone i evr saw apples mama bt wish a complete ms phone could replace tis
[/quote]

MS vaadki anni telivithetalu levu ani vaadi vista os choosinapude ardham aindi apple vaadu edi chesina unique n different ga sestadu apple rocks

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goldflake

• dollar vora

• bhargava_v

• bhrami

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote author=CASANOVA link=topic=70647.msg751964#msg751964 date=1274932485]
but vadu microsoft product ane ammuthadu kada mama...as a competition to ipod..
[/quote]Yeah mama dell vadu enti sony vadu kuda ms peru chepe marketing chesukuntadu
ms hardware field lo intrest chupaledu if tis hapns we may imagine bt all ie does is in collobration wit others

[quote author=dollar vora link=topic=70647.msg751972#msg751972 date=1274932629]
MS vaadki anni telivithetalu levu ani vaadi vista os choosinapude ardham aindi apple vaadu edi chesina unique n different ga sestadu apple rocks
[/quote]Haha do u think mac book can compete wit ms server  
so called google used to rely on ms and using it still in some applications

Bt i dnt hate apple bt dnt luv it as much as i do ms

[quote author=goldflake link=topic=70647.msg751997#msg751997 date=1274932998]
Haha do u think mac book can compete wit ms server 
so called google used to rely on ms and using it still in some applications

Bt i dnt hate apple nt as much as i do ms
[/quote]

kaani okati mama apple vaadu chaala different ga setadu n vaadi customer service kuda bagane untadi n naaku kaadu mana andaram mostly computers start chesinde ms vaadi xp mida i love xp kaani adu vista ani release chesi appudu dell lo job chesinapudu ma pranam midaki techadu ekkada leni issues anni daanike chchevallam resolve cheyadanki  hitwalltwice hitwalltwice

LoL.1q LoL.1q[quote author=chotu gadu link=topic=70647.msg752016#msg752016 date=1274933422]
Apple sucks big time...I hate APPLE...
[/quote]

nduku mama emaindi

[quote author=dollar vora link=topic=70647.msg752004#msg752004 date=1274933219]
kaani okati mama apple vaadu chaala different ga setadu n vaadi customer service kuda bagane untadi n naaku kaadu mana andaram mostly computers start chesinde ms vaadi xp mida i love xp kaani adu vista ani release chesi appudu dell lo job chesinapudu ma pranam midaki techadu ekkada leni issues anni daanike chchevallam resolve cheyadanki   hitwalltwice hitwalltwice
[/quote]Issue guarrent mama independent of the product vista supports almost every driver  bt nt wit the case of mac book
issue ravadaniki mac lo chance em undi mama it is stick to one machine
bt ms universal fits to mac book atlast issue guarrenty mac book lo ms vadite we can see no performance

Problem undi vista lo kani compared to the service it offering issue can be neglected at once

emo mama ippudu mostly prati software mac versions kuda release chestunaru so may b in next 5-10 yrs ms kante pedda stage ki apple velochu ani anukuntuna nduku ante MS vaadi OS e laptop ki aina install chesi ammutaru n valla service bagoka poina debba thinedi MS vaadi customer service vallu okate antaru i m gng to apple ani nduku ante memu issues resolve cheyalenapudu ade anevaru kada  dance1w dance1w dance1w

[quote author=dollar vora link=topic=70647.msg752023#msg752023 date=1274933506]
LoL.1q LoL.1q
nduku mama emaindi
[/quote]

emo mama naaku APPLE prods antha nachav...edho craze kosam kontaru kaani adhi manaku useaaa ani evaru soodaru...

[size=14pt][b]G-a-t-e-s was contracted by IBM to develop a new OS ...... some how OS is ready .... G-a-t-e-s is so intelligent never sold complete rights to IBM .....[/b][/size]

[b]The "Microsoft Disk Operating System" or MS-DOS was based on QDOS, the "Quick and Dirty Operating System" written by Tim Paterson of Seattle Computer Products, for their prototype Intel 8086 based computer.

QDOS was based on Gary Kildall's CP/M, Paterson had bought a CP/M manual and used it as the basis to write his operating system in six weeks, QDOS was different enough from CP/M to be considered legal.

Microsoft bought the rights to QDOS for $50,000, keeping the IBM deal a secret from Seattle Computer Products.[/b]

[url=http://inventors.about.com/library/weekly/aa033099.htm]http://inventors.about.com/library/weekly/aa033099.htm[/url]

[quote author=dollar vora link=topic=70647.msg752048#msg752048 date=1274933989]
emo mama ippudu mostly prati software mac versions kuda release chestunaru so may b in next 5-10 yrs ms kante pedda stage ki apple velochu ani anukuntuna nduku ante MS vaadi OS e laptop ki aina install chesi ammutaru n valla service bagoka poina debba thinedi MS vaadi customer service vallu okate antaru i m gng to apple ani nduku ante memu issues resolve cheyalenapudu ade anevaru kada  dance1w dance1w dance1w
[/quote]Manchide kada mama finally we enjoy gud products vallu poti padadam valla
wt i say is apple steals our money check wt they charge for a iphone and a macbook do u see they worth wt we pay do u think profit margin wT they enjoy is reasonable

Steve Jobs and company sued for stock fraud

In June, 2006, Steve Jobs spoke of "irregularities" relating to the issuing of stock options by Apple, and that the company was "focused on resolving these issues as quickly as possible.” Two years later, the company is still focusing, as InformationWeek reports on the latest class-action lawsuit.

To recap, the backdating of stock options isn't necessarily illegal, unless you fail to report such actions properly and/or make up board meetings that supposedly approved the actions you failed to report properly in the first place. While such allegations have been investigated by the SEC, Apple, and more importantly Steve Jobs, were found to have no knowledge of what was going on at the highest levels of the organization, except for former CFO Fred Anderson and former General Counsel Nancy Heinen. Anderson settled with the SEC, while Heinen got sued by the SEC.

Despite the matter being settled as far as the SEC is concerned, Apple stockholders Martin Vogel and Kenneth Mahoney are suing. Vogel et al v. Apple, Inc. et al names both Anderson and Heinen, four members of the Board of Directors, Campbell, Drexler, Levinson, and York, as well as the iconic CEO of Apple, Steven P. Jobs. The charge of fraud is most nefarious.

"The defendants knew that options were not granted on the dates that were disclosed to shareholders and falsified the company's records to create the appearance of illegality, and thus bear direct responsibility for their actions," the complaint states. "Here, Jobs and the Individual Defendants clearly appreciated the fraudulent nature of their conduct." 
Further, Jobs is accused of making millions in "instant paper profit," "paper" being the operative word as the backdated options were canceled. Nonetheless, the plaintiffs are asserting the actions by executives of Apple cost them big time, and that may be the problem.

"Loss causation" is intrinsic to any successful securities fraud claim, like when the New York City Employees' Retirement System sued Apple over this issue. Ironically, the same Judge Jeremy Fogel that dismissed that case is handling this one. This is what he had to say then.

"While the subsequent disclosure that the options were backdated might require a restatement, without a discernible drop in the stock price there is no basis upon which to establish an injury to shareholders," Fogel wrote in his opinion.