Jealousy Thaggali Antey Emi Cheyali?

Chitti_Robo_Rebuilt

em nuvvu abhimanivi kaadha?? neeku urgent pani vachinappudu toofan vachinappudu anil bro value telustundhi

kota-comedy1-o.gif?1290163557

nenu kuda abimanine man anduke nuvu atla ananduku satify aina ani chepina kota-comedy1-o.gif?1290163557

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chitti_Robo_Rebuilt

• micxas

• vizagpower

• compose

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif evadoo munduku velliotunnadu ani jealous man

Yeah ardham ayindhi, slowly detach itself from luxaries u get with money.. one way of doing it.. or you can choose to compete with them..:)

Yeah ardham ayindhi, slowly detach itself from luxaries u get with money.. one way of doing it.. or you can choose to compete with them..:)

tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif u rebel outside?

nakendukoo kondarini choosthey jealous ga undi ela overcome avvali? tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif

I am just assuming this as serious question. I will just provide some tips which I got from someone that helped me overcome jealousy.

First jealousy exists because inherently you believe that others don't deserve success or happiness or things they are getting. Probably you deserve that success, not them. Next challenge yourself, why don't they deserve that? Why only you deserve that? See the last point, life is unfair. 

You believe that others success is a threat to you, so that makes you unhappy. Therefore, the tip is to participate in other people's success, without judging if they deserve it or not. For example, someone shares a success story, congratulate them and say you are happy for them. Participate in their success, feel happy that atleast one of the person you know is successful.

You are unique person and there is no one in this entire universe as unique as you are. So, do not compare your life with others since you have no idea what their full life story, their struggles or what they are going through. On the surface they may be happy or successful, but inside they might be very unhappy and sad. 

Life is unfair, accept that fact. Someone is born wealthy, someone is born in poverty, they had no control. 

Life is unfair, accept that fact. Someone is born wealthy, someone is born in poverty, they had no control. 

its all destiny, Waqt se pehle aur kismat se jyada kuch nahi milta - e quote nee remind chesukondi life happy ga vuntadhi :3D_Smiles_38: