• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timmy

• errigaadu

• mustang302

• Maximus

Kohli is the Man of the Match: The cramps are fine now and the physio told me not to take a chance because I might tear a muscle or two if I sprint or something and the fifth match is still left. It was pretty difficult because there wasn't much breeze during the day when it was hot. If AB starts cramping then you know how hard it is because he is one of the fittest people around. They were bowling in good areas and was tough to get the boundaries so we had to get the single and twos. It always feels good when you get a century and the team wins and while chasing I like it because you get a chance to finish the game. Any century in a winning cause is always special. I told him (de Villiers) in the dressing room my heart was in my mouth when he was batting, he plays unbelievable shots. He's a very modest man too, never praises himself so I'll do that for him. The credit goes to him, he fought it out.

Vbi4B_.gif

"It looks terrific. It will have bounce, and those cracks will help the spinners as well. It will be a nice battle between bat and ball, pace and spin. Also, lets not forget it's a very hot day. So that might give the players their greatest challenge"

brahmiplay1.gif

MM Sharma to Amla, OUT, edged and taken! Mohit has see-sawed this way and that with his length. This time a good length delivery gets a little more extra bounce.
HM Amla c †Dhoni b MM Sharma 23 (13b 5x4 0x6) SR: 176.92

PK-13.gif