Aarushi Talwar

ramana1212

the only proof that arushi parents killed them is how the police ignored everything. They didnt even check the terrace etc of the crime scene.. no dogs.. nothing.. 

so obviously police where bribed. And media people also walked inside home all over and at that time terrace door was locked .. but you can find blood stains on stair way to terrace. So there is no way someone end up dead on terrace while someone locking him behind ?

so if not arushi parents who is the third person inside home doing all these ? Ghost ? 

I would assume you dint see the video I posted nor dint watch the Movie Talvar.

The dental assistant and the driver were friends of Hemraj. they were drinking in his room and tried to assualt aarushi and killed her Hemraj resisted them and so to getway with the murder they killed him on the terrace.

They admitted it in Narco Test and the blood stains of Hemraj was only in Terrace.

The parents AC was making a loud noise and outside noises were not audible in their parents bedroom.

A simple case was made complicated and Pervert ideas of police added the masala and the result is Innocent Parents are in Jail inspite of their biggest loss Aarushi.

the only proof that arushi parents killed them is how the police ignored everything. They didnt even check the terrace etc of the crime scene.. no dogs.. nothing.. 

so obviously police where bribed. And media people also walked inside home all over and at that time terrace door was locked .. but you can find blood stains on stair way to terrace. So there is no way someone end up dead on terrace while someone locking him behind ?

so if not arushi parents who is the third person inside home doing all these ? Ghost ? 

The dental assistant and the driver were friends of Hemraj. they were drinking in his room and tried to assualt aarushi and killed her Hemraj resisted them and so to getway with the murder they killed him on the terrace.

They admitted it in Narco Test and the blood stains of Hemraj was only in Terrace.

The parents AC was making a loud noise and outside noises were not audible in their parents bedroom.

A simple case was made complicated and Pervert ideas of police added the masala and the result is Innocent Parents are in Jail inspite of their biggest loss Aarushi.

+1 media vallu koda full ga speculative articles raseru starting lo. dna lo oka article vundhi detail ga adhi chadivithe parents kadu chesindhi ani clear ga vundhi.

intha simple case nee police personal agenda(ani mistakes so avee cover kosam) tho chedagoteru

+1 media vallu koda full ga speculative articles raseru starting lo. dna lo oka article vundhi detail ga adhi chadivithe parents kadu chesindhi ani clear ga vundhi.

intha simple case nee police personal agenda(ani mistakes so avee cover kosam) tho chedagoteru

parents have flip flopped too. 

personal grudge endhi? case close cheyyali ante, aa compounder ni lopala esi close chesinte adige vaade undadu ga.

ayina, the movie was clearly one sided. public opinion change cheyyataaniki trying, so they can get out of prison.

ofcourse, vaalle champaaru ani saksham gattiga ledhu, so vaallani odilesthaaru le.

but ah driver friend dental assistant gadi back ground antha pedhadem kadu ga, i mean political support ala emina unda vanni thappinchadaniki antha pedhaga case reverse chesi parents meeda eyadaniki? vadedina kulapoda politician kulaniki chendinoda??  ayina ala biddani champesarani parents meeda uttige case eyadam antha easy kadu man, i think parents thappu undemo anduke antha pedhaga vallanu blame chesi shiksha vesina ala silent ga unnaru, but parent ela champutadu man, it's really mystery

CBI maaku cheta kaadu Case close chestam, Parents ye culprits ani mundu chepam kaani saaksham ledu ani case Kottesaru.

Parents we dont accept the verdict, culprits have to be punished ani Supreme Court ki velte CBI vaalu idi inka tele tattu ledu sare mundu anukunate Parents ne irikkidam ani decide iyyaru.

Simple Logic Alochinchu...Nuuvu oka Murder cheste, Court kooteste Happy ga feel avtava leka fight chestava.  ?? Akakda parents chesunte ee patiki case close ipoyedi....Police,CBI covering kosam valla collegues ni kapadukodam kosam veelani Bali chesaru.

parents have flip flopped too. 

personal grudge endhi? case close cheyyali ante, aa compounder ni lopala esi close chesinte adige vaade undadu ga.

ayina, the movie was clearly one sided. public opinion change cheyyataaniki trying, so they can get out of prison.

ofcourse, vaalle champaaru ani saksham gattiga ledhu, so vaallani odilesthaaru le.

CBI maaku cheta kaadu Case close chestam, Parents ye culprits ani mundu chepam kaani saaksham ledu ani case Kottesaru.

Parents we dont accept the verdict, culprits have to be punished ani Supreme Court ki velte CBI vaalu idi inka tele tattu ledu sare mundu anukunate Parents ne irikkidam ani decide iyyaru.

Simple Logic Alochinchu...Nuuvu oka Murder cheste, Court kooteste Happy ga feel avtava leka fight chestava.  ?? Akakda parents chesunte ee patiki case close ipoyedi....Police,CBI covering kosam valla collegues ni kapadukodam kosam veelani Bali chesaru.

aithe tappu CBI di kaadhu, aa special court dhi.

saakshyam sarigga lekunda vaallani convict chesinanduku. 

the high court will acquit them. First they should hire a decent lawyer. crying on tv is useless.

I'm sorry, but the hurry the Talwars showed in cleaning their house, and in cremating their daughter can lead some to suspect they were not serious about finding who killed their daughter.

challenging a CBI closure is immaterial.

police took 24 hours to ifnd out there is dead body on the top floor..

no dogs where relased to do search.. evidence ni kooda collec cheyaledhu sareega

sw42m.gif

Yaa Policelu kuda illa guess work chesse M gudiparu case ni...India lo andarru experts ye.

f***ed up story idi...naaku parents ee guilty anipistundi endhuko

They should have collected hair, break items blood stains, any objects dislocated, finger prints on all objects, enquiring the neighbors, any phone calls to resident, any logs on computer, drainage, any car or foot prints, any new paint or soil dumps, activity at home on that day by scrutinizing each person separately

N many more we can see.