Immigration Issue, Need Your Suggestions

Coffeecup

Hi, I came here to US on August 2014 on a Student Visa. I got caught on a shoplifting case on Nov 13th 2015 and this is my first offense.My court case is on January 13 2016. Now, all of a sudden I am planning to leave the country for a vacation and will be back by Jan 12th 2016 and continue my education. But I'm really worried about the immigration issue after my return. What questions will they ask in port of entry and is there any chance of deporting? My port of entry is Miami Please help me out in this concern. Thanks in advance

Already flight book chesukunna. So, I'm worried. Immigration lawyer ni consult iythe m iyna use undacha

i am damn sure....neeku issue avtadi..check with attorney to be sure...vaadu ade septadu

Monna maa friend okadu masters cheyadaniki 1 year back vachadu US ki, neenu chaala rojulaindi kada ani kalavataniki velaanu. walmart lo shooping chestunte gudlu trolley kinda petti billing cheyakunda chedam anukunaadu. Endukura baabu leeni pooni talakayalu vasthai time baagopothey ani cheppi bill veyinchu ani convince chesa. US lo problem entante ... nadichinantha kaalam baagane nadustaadi, ekkadainaa dorikaama ippatidaaka build chesukunadanataa pothadi, whether it is drunk and drive, prostitution illegal edainaa. 

Hi, I came here to US on August 2014 on a Student Visa. I got caught on a shoplifting case on Nov 13th 2015 and this is my first offense.My court case is on January 13 2016. Now, all of a sudden I am planning to leave the country for a vacation and will be back by Jan 12th 2016 and continue my education. But I'm really worried about the immigration issue after my return. What questions will they ask in port of entry and is there any chance of deporting? My port of entry is Miami Please help me out in this concern. Thanks in advance

ala ela chesaav bro....   asal GRE TOEFL ki prepare ayyinattttu mana desi batch ila oka course theesukovaali DO's and DONT's in USA ani...

CA lo ila ekkuva mana ladies santha chesi pattubaddaru ani murthy lo pettaru long back.... eee H4 aaada ladies india anukunnaremo raaagane stores chooosi  andhulo items lepesaaaaru

If here is there don't miss it. You will be in trouble.

Follow up with the hearing date and make sure you attend it or let the lawyer know that you are going for vacation. If he says don't go .. please don't go.

Thanks for your suggestion. I hired an Attorney for the petty theft case. And nenu 8 attorneys tho consultation tesukunna. 5 of them said it's not a big deal but the remaining 3 said it's a serious threat and not to leave the country

Thanks for your suggestion. I hired an Attorney for the petty theft case. And nenu 8 attorneys tho consultation tesukunna. 5 of them said it's not a big deal but the remaining 3 said it's a serious threat and not to leave the country