Fb Kamedies Part 2..jai Sharan Babu

ronitreddy

Harika Reddy

fronds 30 dec my visa intrvw on npu ...chennai whatsa gng on us embassy ...apprv visa r not

//Asalu aa slang entamma? yea approve approve..

Sai Sharan Pakka they will give u or elz next visa amount is send u

//Jai Jai Sharan Babu

Vallabhaneni Samba then we face difficult interview know y dont u go that univercity

Like · 31 mins
11168024_823572054393762_335747677004714

Vallabhaneni Samba we have to do something bro

//Ee school oo babu di ?

Naveen Kumar Yadav 4_D2pW3wF_d.pngfeeling pained.

Hi guys... I think this msg or post ll save some money and time of you all and even some hopes.

Just USA embassy and immigration(Home land and security)  F*U *C K I N G actions and all non sense things. Every student even h1, b1 people facing very bad situation.

3days back I faced a very bad experience with this immigration officers and I have all genuine documents ( Even after they verified my documents and said you have perfect documents also). They are just playing with Indian students specially with TS and AP students. Just by seeing NPU, SVU and Kent visa stamping etc etc college name they blindly stamping on visa with Rekoved or visa rejection or section 217(a)( B) etc etc... And sending back in same flight ( some taking money and some for free till India) to the home town.

This is one of my pain and still more guys are on the way to home country in one or another ways and I think this post ll helpful to atleast one.

Still if you have any more queries. Plz don't hesitate to msg me. I may not helpful 100% but some extent I can do the best.

Naveen Kumar Yadav Stamping on NPU but I went to Oklahoma school then also they rejected me.

Like · 45 mins
12316508_10207201893552884_8432569280275

Naveen Kumar Yadav Chicago. Yup but they are girls that's it remaining all back to home

Yuvraj Singh Have u seen any immigratin people when u present there

Like · 1 · 43 mins
12316508_10207201893552884_8432569280275

Naveen Kumar Yadav Exactly same but girl also facing probs till there turn...

Ramesh Netha NPU Is in california . . If ur visa in on NPU Then u shld report to univ n u shld arrive at NEATBY Airport to NPU . . R u fool to go to chicago ??

Like · 3 · 27 mins
12246799_143117689377859_147312989429946

Ramesh Netha Without entering to usa How did u transfer n how u chnged SEVIS ID ??imp thng is NPU Is nt gvng transfers !!

Naveen Kumar Yadav Mine stamping on NPU and I changed to Oklahoma school even SEVIES too. As NPU stamping they rejected my visa. I have cash of 260$.

Inka unnayi..mellaga vesthaaa

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ronitreddy

• Raja123

• 4Vikram

• k2s

deport ayina oka kurrodi relative kalisadu ninna... port of entry loo are you going to work ani adigite Yes annadata...you know on student visa you should not work annadata officer... veedu toopula i know but everyone is working on F1 ...its natural...ani answer ichhadata... hyd consulate vallu government ki ee records pampincharani talk ikkadinundi teppinchi

Source: FB

deport ayina oka kurrodi relative kalisadu ninna... port of entry loo are you going to work ani adigite Yes annadata...you know on student visa you should not work annadata officer... veedu toopula i know but everyone is working on F1 ...its natural...ani answer ichhadata... hyd consulate vallu government ki ee records pampincharani talk ikkadinundi teppinchi

Gattiga kottesam

:3D_Smiles:  :3D_Smiles: