• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ronitreddy

• Raja123

• 4Vikram

• k2s

so it will be hard to get a visa for language course in USA ? 
and the second question I have bank statement with amount 12000 $ 
the VO officer will satisfied by this amount or not ? 
and the third question i have bank statement for the with a account opened 4 months ago its ok or its must be at least 6 months? 
and when he asking about the parents professionals i must show there documents such ID of work or just will say to him what r they working 
thank u very much

Pipo Philip Kiran Devineni thank u very much the 1-20 funds 9000 $

Sharan bob and pipo okasari English lo matladukovadam vinali 

Akash Bal

Hello Friends, Please advise that which flight should i take to reach San Jose from Delhi to avoid the denial entry from Airport.....

Silva Kiran Until unless the flight fall in sea, then u escape from port of entry 

Ilanti thoughts kuda osthaya ..Daivudaaa?

Akash Bal

Hello Friends, Please advise that which flight should i take to reach San Jose from Delhi to avoid the denial entry from Airport.....

Silva Kiran Until unless the flight fall in sea, then u escape from port of entry 

champesadu 

so it will be hard to get a visa for language course in USA ? 
and the second question I have bank statement with amount 12000 $ 
the VO officer will satisfied by this amount or not ? 
and the third question i have bank statement for the with a account opened 4 months ago its ok or its must be at least 6 months? 
and when he asking about the parents professionals i must show there documents such ID of work or just will say to him what r they working 
thank u very much

Pipo Philip Kiran Devineni thank u very much the 1-20 funds 9000 $

what is he trying to ask man Brahmi-10.gif

Akash Bal

lol.1q lol.1q veedi sarcasm peaks kada

Akash Bal

Hello Friends, Please advise that which flightarrow-10x10.png should i take to reach San Jose from Delhi to avoid the denial entry from Airport.....

Silva Kiran Until unless the flightarrow-10x10.png fall in sea, then u escape from port of entry 

airline airport marcheste aipotara.. idemaina cinma climax anukunara happy ending ki AD17.gif?1374388636