Save & Help Priya: Breast Cancer Final Stage - Medical Expenses

prameelarjun

@johnubhai

see this bro. Got these details till now.

Will post immediately, if I get any more info..

Priya_Details.jpg

Fair enough bro. Thanks for your time to get this info. At least money can be transferred directly to their account.

I'll contact athigadu to take over from here.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prameelarjun

• dappusubhani

• 4Vikram

• KharjuraNaidu

Contacted athigadu regarding donation, he added those bank details in his bank account for transfer. He should be able to transfer in some time soon.

Contacted athigadu regarding donation, he added those bank details in his bank account for transfer. He should be able to transfer in some time soon.

@johnubhai

Thanks for your help bro!

Well. Can you suggest me some more forums/websites for sharing & promoting the link  http://ket.to/savepriya   ??

i wanted to help them atleast by doing these and every rupee counts.. 

let me know if there are any ways thru AFDB or FB groups (anything u know)

Thanks

@johnubhai

Thanks for your help bro!

Well. Can you suggest me some more forums/websites for sharing & promoting the link http://ket.to/savepriya ??

i wanted to help them atleast by doing these and every rupee counts..

let me know if there are any ways thru AFDB or FB groups (anything u know)

Thanks

AFAIK, fb is the only best place to share these kinda tasks to reach the goal quickly. For any other forums you need an account to share.. right!!

Ltt for those who have accounts in other dbs to share this donation task link.

@Johnubhai @Athigadu

sorry for the previous post. There is a digit missing in the account number given previously. Hence, requesting you to correct the same as below.

Bank: Andhra Bank
Name: K N K Priya
Ac No: 1441 101 000 27590     (Total 15 digits)

Branch: Prakash Nagar

IFSC: ANDB0001441

Swift: ANDBINBB

Pls correct the above details in your bank account for Transfer!

Also, you can contact Mrs Priya's son on 9901294284. I spoke with him & he completely broke down on hearing my words.

Thanks

@Johnubhai @Athigadu

sorry for the previous post. There is a digit missing in the account number given previously. Hence, requesting you to correct the same as below.

Bank: Andhra Bank
Name: K N K Priya
Ac No: 1441 101 000 27590 (Total 15 digits)
Branch: Prakash Nagar
IFSC: ANDB0001441
Swift: ANDBINBB

Pls correct the above details in your bank account for Transfer!

Also, you can contact Mrs Priya's son on 9901294284. I spoke with him & he completely broke down on hearing my words.

Thanks

Ohh. That's ok bro. I sent message to athi gadu with those details to correct the acnt #.

I'm waiting for his reply.

I tried to contract son of Priya garu. He is not taking the call. If I can reach him I'll give athigadu contact and they can take over from there.

I tried to contract son of Priya garu. He is not taking the call. If I can reach him I'll give athigadu contact and they can take over from there.

alright bro.

I am also doing the same, i spoke with him yesterday, he said that some more tests needs to be conducted after the chemo treatment. They are in very much need. Hence I am Transferring the funds via NEFT bank transfer tomorrow (monday) to the above bank account. 

I hope You also do the needful from your end since they are in need right now...  :) 

Thanks for help.

@All

Request you all to share the link & save a family.

@johnubhai

bro.. I contacted them today and sent my part of donation directly to their bank account. #Happy #Feelingsatisfied

they are in hospital hence not answering calls. send him a message., he will call you back. ( I did the same )

@all
Pls contribute and share the link and help them. http://ket.to/savepriya

athigadu is in chennai anta. weekend bank account adding and transfer kudaraledu anta. ippudu transfer chesthanu ani cheppaadu. so waiting for his update.

• 2 weeks later...