• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JANASENA

• mustang302

• errigaadu

• ronitreddy

India wins the match by 23runs. I just came from the future to relay this message.

pls bet and make your fortune this March 19th. You can thank me by naming your kids after me.

India wins the match by 23runs. I just came from the future to relay this message.

pls bet and make your fortune this March 19th. You can thank me by naming your kids after me.

how obvious is that  @3$%

Good that Ind Vs Pak match was moved to Kolkatta what ever may be the reason...Dharmasala lo Rain threat undi, repu NZ vs AUS match also could be effected by rain,many of the warm-up/qualifying matches were effected by rain there.

Good that Ind Vs Pak match was moved to Kolkatta what ever may be the reason...Dharmasala lo Rain threat undi, repu NZ vs AUS match also could be effected by rain,many of the warm-up/qualifying matches were effected by rain there.

yes man its a crucial game for INDIA. They have to win at any cost. 

yes man its a crucial game for INDIA. They have to win at any cost. 

Yeah Asaley Paki gallu monna Win tho manchi oopu lo unattu unaru ....

Yeah Asaley Paki gallu monna Win tho manchi oopu lo unattu unaru ....

ade ga hindu lo edo article chaduvuthunde monna BAN tho jarigina match lo PAK ki full support anta crowd lo. I hope IND takes that defeat against NZ as a lesson and will never repeat it again. 

lol nice one :giggle:

200.gif