• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joy

• tennisluvr

• Pk_NBK

• guntalu_pitapitalu

There are no Kojjaaa looking actors in Kamma. Dont abuse particualr caste  in this forums. Why do you feel very jealous on a particular caste.
 I think you  have kulla gajji showing hatred on other castes. First you go and  look at your face in mirror. I hope you are not looking like a kojjaaaa. Otheriwse US army will fail you in MAVNI program...

Tarakaratna, Kalyan Ram, Vishnu, Manchu Manoj these are some of the few examples of people that neither have looks nor any talent who are in the industry purely based on their caste. Inka examples emanna kavala cheppu. 

I am not abusing any particular caste, just saying what I have seen and observed. It's not my problem if you can't accept it for what it is. I am not jealous on Kammas either, I don't have to. As far as MAVNI is concerned, US Army is much smarter than a dumb mug like you so they know what they are doing, unlike you. So don't worry about that, I have already passed through via MAVNI. I will pass through BCT as well because unlike you, I am not a lazy dumb idiot with a pot belly etc. 

Tarakaratna, Kalyan Ram, Vishnu, Manchu Manoj these are some of the few examples of people that neither have looks nor any talent who are in the industry purely based on their caste. Inka examples emanna kavala cheppu. 

I am not abusing any particular caste, just saying what I have seen and observed. It's not my problem if you can't accept it for what it is. I am not jealous on Kammas either, I don't have to. As far as MAVNI is concerned, US Army is much smarter than a dumb mug like you so they know what they are doing, unlike you. So don't worry about that, I have already passed through via MAVNI. I will pass through BCT as well because unlike you, I am not a lazy dumb idiot with a pot belly etc. 

Oka pakka Jealous ledhu antonne, nee Jealous on Kamma choopishtinav..

You will fail in BCT for sure..

How can you say I am dumb ass. You are so stupid slefish guy who joined MAVNI just for sake of GC or Citizenship..

siggundali pakkanodini anemudhu nuvvu ento telusko..

Oka pakka Jealous ledhu antonne, nee Jealous on Kamma choopishtinav..

You will fail in BCT for sure..

How can you say I am dumb ass. You are so stupid slefish guy who joined MAVNI just for sake of GC or Citizenship..

siggundali pakkanodini anemudhu nuvvu ento telusko..

Future predict cheyatam lo antha expert vi ayithey business pettuko poyi. It's just your feeling and has nothing to do with ground realities. I am not jealous of them, I just think they are the most narrow minded caste hatred filled people on the planet, one trip to Dallas would confirm it for you as well. Poyi choodu akkada veellu aade caste politics taravatha vacchi vaagu. 

As for joining MAVNI for citizenship, it's an additional incentive who says no to that. Everyone is selfish in their own way, that's called "Ambition". Nuvvu anthe selfless ayithe renounce the world and go live a Sanyasi life, don't you work to get paid? Nuvvu Einstein or Newton ayithey quit your job and invent something for the benefit of humanity. Till then don't open your dirty mouth. 

Someone like you with a "holier than thou" attitude won't even make it past the first round in the Army. Also I am physically and mentally prepared to go and fight no matter where I am sent on behalf of the US Army. Nee laga piriki po**u pakodi gadini kaadu. You neither have the physical nor the mental strength to cope up with pressure. 

Future predict cheyatam lo antha expert vi ayithey business pettuko poyi. It's just your feeling and has nothing to do with ground realities. I am not jealous of them, I just think they are the most narrow minded caste hatred filled people on the planet, one trip to Dallas would confirm it for you as well. Poyi choodu akkada veellu aade caste politics taravatha vacchi vaagu. 

As for joining MAVNI for citizenship, it's an additional incentive who says no to that. Everyone is selfish in their own way, that's called "Ambition". Nuvvu anthe selfless ayithe renounce the world and go live a Sanyasi life, don't you work to get paid? Nuvvu Einstein or Newton ayithey quit your job and invent something for the benefit of humanity. Till then don't open your dirty mouth. 

Evadi kulam vadiki goppa. Cop garjana, Brahmana Agraharam,,, BC SC/ST garjanalu, evadiki levu caste feelings.

Kamma vallu dallas lo edho chesukonte neeku enduku.. ninnu vallu emayina gelikara.

eduku edusthunav...

Neeku Citizenship and nee potta pooti kosam nuvvu enni veshalu ayina veyochu..

evaro edho caste vallu em cehsukonte neeku enduku. nivvi evadoo vachi emi analedhu ga...

ikkada frustration enduku choopsithav...

Someone like you with a "holier than thou" attitude won't even make it past the first round in the Army. Also I am physically and mentally prepared to go and fight no matter where I am sent on behalf of the US Army. Nee laga piriki po**u pakodi gadini kaadu. You neither have the physical nor the mental strength to cope up with pressure. 

Po**U pakodi anavante G paguliduoi Bapaana Lznkodaka..

pappu tini baga pittuko edava sannasi

Evadi kulam vadiki goppa. Cop garjana, Brahmana Agraharam,,, BC SC/ST garjanalu, evadiki levu caste feelings.

Kamma vallu dallas lo edho chesukonte neeku enduku.. ninnu vallu emayina gelikara.

eduku edusthunav...

Neeku Citizenship and nee potta pooti kosam nuvvu enni veshalu ayina veyochu..

evaro edho caste vallu em cehsukonte neeku enduku. nivvi evadoo vachi emi analedhu ga...

ikkada frustration enduku choopsithav...

Okay based on my experiences I said that, but I agree it was wrong on my part to generalize all of them. 

Naa anthaku personal ga I will try to avoid making friends with Kamma people, that's it. It's only a personal decision. I am sorry if you are hurt by my statements, let's leave it here. 

Po**U pakodi anavante G paguliduoi Bapaana Lznkodaka..

pappu tini baga pittuko edava sannasi

Take it easy, boothulu matladatamu pedda goppa kaadu online. I apologized in my previous comment. Nenu already cheppanu I had negative experiences with Kamma people and their caste based hatred ani, that's why I will try to avoid making friends with them. Just a personal decision sorry if you are hurt by that. 

Take it easy, boothulu matladatamu pedda goppa kaadu online. I apologized in my previous comment. Nenu already cheppanu I had negative experiences with Kamma people and their caste based hatred ani, that's why I will try to avoid making friends with them. Just a personal decision sorry if you are hurt by that. 

IF you have bad opinions thats fine. But dont't show in common public platforms.

everybody will have their opinions.. 

Talk and critize abt a person but not caste..but people will get offended if you talk abt their caste..

IF you have bad opinions thats fine. But dont't show in common public platforms.

everybody will have their opinions.. 

Talk and critize abt a person but not caste..but people will get offended if you talk abt their caste..

Okay fine, you can't generalize but sometimes it's easy to observe how a certain set of people behave based on your experiences with them. Of course it's a purely personal opinion, objective opinion emi kaadu. 

Okay fine, you can't generalize but sometimes it's easy to observe how a certain set of people behave based on your experiences with them. Of course it's a purely personal opinion, objective opinion emi kaadu. 

Even I had bad experiences with brahmins., they are very isolated, very selfish, they don't be helpful to others.. always they care about their own life and career. they act as sPy;s in work place to be in good books of their managers etcc. Ila chala chesaru naa expericnes lo..

but I cannot generalize them.. andaroo ala undaru kadha...

Even I had bad experiences with brahmins., they are very isolated, very selfish, they don't be helpful to others.. always they care about their own life and career. they act as sPy;s in work place to be in good books of their managers etcc. Ila chala chesaru naa expericnes lo..

but I cannot generalize them.. andaroo ala undaru kadha...

Nuvvu cheppindi total tappemi kaadu nijam cheppalantey. I do accept some of what you said and that's been my observation as well. They aren't helpful to anyone for the most part and are quite selfish. Naaku own friends unnaru alanti vallu. Of course I cut them off now anuko. 

I am not defending one caste over the other here, but you are right I had generalized badly. That wasn't proper, naaku okappudu konni negative incidents ayyayi tappa nothing recently. So I am sorry for that once again. 

Nuvvu cheppindi total tappemi kaadu nijam cheppalantey. I do accept some of what you said and that's been my observation as well. They aren't helpful to anyone for the most part and are quite selfish. Naaku own friends unnaru alanti vallu. Of course I cut them off now anuko. 

I am not defending one caste over the other here, but you are right I had generalized badly. That wasn't proper, naaku okappudu konni negative incidents ayyayi tappa nothing recently. So I am sorry for that once again. 

whats gng on..