Pelli Ayyaka Wife Ni

SVKrishnaReddy

This is real ga jarigina case bhayya ....

Now tell ...

There is nothing wrong in ful-filling dreams, but on whose cost. She has some money in bank .. and she don't want to share it for HER education. GREEDY girls

Boy ki emaina chettu ki kasthunaya dabullu ....

final ga papa ongindhi ga..am2.gifantha sepadham chesindhi babu dwara vachina EAD endhuko..!!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• khan_dada11

• Bairagi From Bapatla

• rrc_2015

• GunturGongura

lol bhayya ... I will let u real case

girl ... working in India (5+ yrs exp). Wanted to do MS.. Parents didn't want to send her foreign countries.

Parents searched for boy and they told .. My daughter wants to do higher studies (but we didnt accept coz of fear to send girl to other countries) and asked is that OKay for you.

Abbayi .... I am totally fine... US lo schools chala untayii ...

First H4 tho vasthadii ... next spring ki edo oka college lo join avthadii

Marriage is done.

Girl ....who have to pay for college .. 

Boy ... we can plan , tell me how much you can afford.

Girl .. Why would I get money from India ... Now ur responsible for everything ... thats what Veda mantrams in Marraige meaning ...

Boy : You are working in India for few years .. you must have saved for ur college (since it is her plan to study after marriage).

Girl ... YOU HAVE NOT RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT THAT ... THATS MY HARD EARNED MONEY >>>>>> I did FD... cant take it back from the bank.

Fight started ... this discussion lead to few chillar things happened during marriage....

Girl : I will never study with ur money ... this is my shabhadam .....

P S: Now they are happy..  working as H1 and H4-EAD

bemmiconfused3.gif

girl ... working in India (5+ yrs exp). Wanted to do MS.. Parents didn't want to send her foreign countries.

Parents searched for boy and they told .. My daughter wants to do higher studies (but we didnt accept coz of fear to send girl to other countries) and asked is that OKay for you.

Marriage is done.

Girl .. Why would I get money from India ... Now ur responsible for everything ... thats what Veda mantrams in Marraige meaning ...

Boy : You are working in India for few years .. you must have saved for ur college (since it is her plan to study after marriage).

Girl ... YOU HAVE NOT RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT THAT ... THATS MY HARD EARNED MONEY >>>>>> I did FD... cant take it back from the bank.

Fight started ... this discussion lead to few chillar things happened during marriage....

Girl : I will never study with ur money ... this is my shabhadam .....

bemmiconfused3.gif

point note chesukoam2.giffuture lo use avuthadi...!!

final ga papa ongindhi ga..am2.gifantha sepadham chesindhi babu dwara vachina EAD endhuko..!!

Girls anthe .. convinient ga marrchu kuntaru (promises ni)

hard earned money anta denemma comedy ekkada merantha office lo unna money plant nundi peekuthunarabemmiconfused3.gif

alanti vallu vaste jeevitham sanka nakings.... em pello ento...cheskokapote oka badha cheskunte oka badha...noppi matram common

Marriage is done.

Girl : I will never study with ur money ... this is my shabhadam .....

alage bhartha adugu jadalo naduchukontanu ani kooda pramanm chestharu ga... PAthi yeh pratyaksha daivam antaru gaa.

mari papa ki adhi teliyada..

Dabbulu gurinchi mataldithe bharthalu deyyam avuthara...

veela edhava sapadhalu veelu nu..

Marriage is done.

viva5.gif

Hello SVK, question adigi jump? No response from you? After reading all the comments whats your thought now on MS/H4/F1? Chepaali...ikkada janam waiting. :)

ikadiki H4 meedha teesukuravadam better haa? leka F1 meeda teesukuravadam better haa?

because she wants to do MS here 

Hello SVK, question adigi jump? No response from you? After reading all the comments whats your thought now on MS/H4/F1? Chepaali...ikkada janam waiting. :)

maavichigru part 2 script raaasthunnademo ...

Marriage is done.

ini details neeku ela telsu vayyaa...is that your own story ?

Talking about generalization...when majority  or the trend shows that all going/doing one way.....Then it makes sense to generalize.....

One can escape saying "I/mine will be different" is just for argument sake....

H4 meedha teesukoni vachi, EAD apply chesi job cheyamanu man.

MS fees lu katti, malli ee H1 lottery gola enduku...

MS cheyadam valla nastame gaani, pedhaga upayogam undandhu..

+1

Hello SVK, ravaali.....where r u?

Memu edo kaam ga madi poyina masala dosa thintunte...nuvvu vachhi...Wifey MS or H4 ani adigi...ippdud memu 8 paglu discussions chesthey...nuvvu jumpaa....memu oppukomu.

:5_2_108: :3D_Smiles_38: