• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andhari_Bandhuvu

• Chitti_Robo_Rebuilt

• acuman

• JANASENA

@sai Naa number itchanu .. niku emaina doubts unte cheppandi . I can clarify . Btech classmates andharu started sharing in facebook.

Post fb links here ... dont take me wrong.

Just curious after seeing comments here

I dont see any LinkedIn with "Pavan Bovilla"

you are wrong bayya... wife's surname Bovilla... husband bank acccount details thanaki telidhu .. anduke tcs hr letters tesukoni, bank ki velli wife name tho bank account open cheyinchaaru ... 

Pavan surname singana

This looks like fraud to me, out of pocket there will be limit

poni 200K ekkuva avuthundhi ante, cheppandi bayya ....anthe collect chesthaamu 

takkuve avuthundhi ante we dont need donation bayya ... friends friends ee chusukune vallam .... 

by creating negativity , you are obstructing a life. what are you going to loose by just donating 10 $  ? if you dont feel its geniune please ignore bayya.. 

I am working hard to get the proofs.. 360 news lo vachindhi ani valla cousin cheppadu .. I Am searching google. Please wait. I can post a close up picture tomorrow. So that you can believe :(

I am sorry if I sound rude bro

+1

He is not providing client name so that we can verify. Even I am in Madison and I can go and meet him directly

I jsut called his colleagues and gathered information. He was part of Sears client in Hoffman IL and he recently got a project in Lands End Dodgeville.

he went back to hoffman to close his leasing formalities and was trying to come back on tuesday. but he decided to come on wednesday morning. He has a meeting at 9 . Accident happend around 8:50 AM , 5 to 6 miles away from office. 

Thats what he told me. Every time, Please dont say fake bayya. Its a matter of posting his facebook . I am waiting for his wife to say YES.