Visa Approved, Premium, Email, Same I-94, No Consulate, I-797A?

kathanayakudu

I think the titles explains. Lawyer got email about approved visa extension. It was a week ago. I need to know right now if I am gonna get a I-797A or I-797B. I-797A means approved with COS and I-797B means approved extension but not COS and need to go to home country to get Visa stamped. My questions is: The e-mail shows: Consulate (if applicable): BLANK and I-94 (if applicable): Same as my previous I-94 number. Does this mean I will get I-797A. I need to know this because I am in a situation I need to know it ASAP. Experts please help. Remember when you got e-mail for premium processing, if it mentioned something similar and you got I-797A?

Ivanni choosukovala? Nenu approved ani email raganey poi bar lo koorchunna, ekkada untadi man ivanni H1 eydo form vasthadi kada akkada na? I-94 number untey u good anukunta lekapothey India povali anukunta... Ltt for experts

It's H1b extension not visa extension .

H1b and visa are two different things ...

H1b is work authorization and visa is to enter Foreign country .

Having a h1b doesn't guarantee a visa

Sorry, my bad I said Visa. But it was my extension that was approved. Now please tell me whether it will be I-797A or I-797B or I woudn;t know until I get the actual notice in the mail?

sorry, my bad I said Visa. But it was my extension that was approved. Now please tell me whether it will be I-797A or I-797B or I woudn;t know until I get the actual notice in the mail?

u all good....just chill and relaxxxx

ekkuva alochinchaaaku...poi fridayy night bar lo enjyyy seyy