• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• khan_dada11

• Balibabu

• Maryadaramanna

• NadiBezawada

KHAN bhai oka free salaha istha just note it I say

ammayilu daggaraki manam pokoodadu , valle mana daggaraki ravali, vachela chesukovali" 

Ammayilu mana daggariki vachela chesukone rojulu poyayi dude..

manam eh alert undalli..

konchem time gap ichina evado okadu tannuku pothadu..

Ela undi ante. I have Mod but my ego doesn't know anything abt my mod except 10g leka povadam

I see people committing social media suicide all the time by one of two ways. Firstly, by creating a unnecessary post. And then by trying to convince that the original post is real.

What they do not realize is that they will never going to reach milestone by responding to things that don't warrant a response. 

I see people committing social media suicide all the time by one of two ways. Firstly, by creating a unnecessary post. And then by trying to convince that the original post is real.

What they do not realize is that they will never going to reach milestone by responding to things that don't warrant a response. 

You have reached your milestone by responding to this post..

You have reached your milestone by responding to this post..

Your pugnaciousness and belligerence is impressive but not up to the mark as expected. You are in dire need of some imagination and intelligence to reach my level.

Unfortunately, you are grown so much that there is only very little opportunity for any improvements. If you must insist me to teach you and if I oblige by any chance, you have my availability on Monday 9AM to 9:10AM EST.

Oh, I am having fun here. But sadly I have to get some rest and clear all the fibs from fibbers.

Your pugnaciousness and belligerence is impressive but not up to the mark as expected. You are in dire need of some imagination and intelligence to reach my level.

Unfortunately, you are grown so much that there is only very little opportunity for any improvements. If you must force me to teach you and if I oblige by any chance, you have my availability on Monday 9AM to 9:10AM EST.

Oh, I am having fun here. But sadly I have to get some rest and clear all the fibs from fibbers.

Ok agreed. Take rest...