Tondara Padi Marital Life Ki Vellodhu...

khan_dada11

Happy again yemo 23-28 is precious age.. That age was ruined in my case, no progress, no mental peace.. I feel ey ammay ki na situation rakudadu

stop talking about it already. pls.

emanna use undha ikkada chepthe? why not try support groups near your place?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maryadaramanna

• GunturGongura

• khan_dada11

• ronitreddy

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct kaani reality lo alochisthe adi feasible ayyeda naa?

Change has to start from somewhere. If we don't change, our obsolete culture and thought process will remain forever. Oka divorcee ni pelli cheskodaniki chaala alochistaru even though if that person is a great fit. Alage... engagement aina tarvata pelli cancel cheyalante alochistaru...

I don't like to live for other's opinion about us. I prefer doing what brings happiness.

Mana life manam jeevinchali.. evaro edo ankuntarani alochiste life motham shapeshift avtadi 

Neeku details lo ki velle antha opika leka pothe Daawat-e-Ishq ani oka comedy movie kuda vundi, which shows the other side of that law, how it's misused by ordinary women

Chusa a movie ...parneeti Baga acted kno

Happy again yemo 23-28 is precious age.. That age was ruined in my case, no progress, no mental peace.. I feel ey ammay ki na situation rakudadu

Better late than never...keep going akkai. Neeku nee DB sahodarula ninchi full support vuntundi

But alantivallu bane untunnaru because boy doesn't wants to spoil marriage

Even I heard these

Emo emadya totally contrast unna families n mentalities pellillu avtunay

Ide behavior men cheste calm ga untaam
But ade men extreme steps vestaru like gal chetilo money leni time chuskuni Desham kani Desham lo road mida vadileyadam.. Divorce lantivi

Still okka case pettani vallu unnaru

Karma ki vadileste .. Vadi Papam vadine tinestundi

Atlanti vedavalni no one supports.. 

istam lekapothe , mutual ga vidipoyi, iddariki ibbandi lekunda choosukovali...

Change has to start from somewhere. If we don't change, our obsolete culture and thought process will remain forever. Oka divorcee ni pelli cheskodaniki chaala alochistaru even though if that person is a great fit. Alage... engagement aina tarvata pelli cancel cheyalante alochistaru...

I don't like to live for other's opinion about us. I prefer doing what brings happiness.

Mana life manam jeevinchali.. evaro edo ankuntarani alochiste life motham shapeshift avtadi 

First thing is, guys should stop blaming all women for the things that few women do.

if that is correct, then women blaming men for what few men do is also correct. 

I wish feminists and the RedPill assholes are locked in a room, so they can fcuk to their heart's content and come out as humans.

If the fact that you are making more money, and are stronger than a woman is reason enough to treat her according to whatever mood you are in, then you are probably a prime candidate for a false harassment case against you.

It may even be justified.

I witnessed two cases in India. One is my close friend and other one is my cousin.

Both are middle class and married without dowry..

They filed false cases and demanded 25Lakhs as settlement iwthin 6 months of marriage.

True Dada, I also have witnessed two cases and both of them have not taken a piece of dowry, but they went to jail and came on bail.

Both the boys are in higher positions like manager, and never asked girl to earn money or get dowry.

Both are false cases and mistake is from girls side. You know what is the brahmastram case girls side people file is the great 498A.

First thing is, guys should stop blaming all women for the things that few women do.

if that is correct, then women blaming men for what few men do is also correct. 

I wish feminists and the RedPill assholes are locked in a room, so they can fcuk to their heart's content and come out as humans.

Vuncle.. neeku matter ardam kaada.. kaanattu act chestava..

I was not blaming women or men.. I was  blaming our outdated system and superstitions, and living for the society stereotypes. 

Divorce teeskunte neighbors em ankuntaru... pelli cancel cheste chuttalu em ankuntaru... ila alochiste problems untune untai..

iddaroo TOm n Jerry aadali antav.

Adi hit ayyindi kada, idi kuda avvochu..chances r there

ade marital life success ki secret godavalu alakalu odarchadaalu bujjaginchadaalu must