Pleasee suggest a good cardio-lo-gist in VIJ/ Hyderabad

micxas

20 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

Dr B Somaraju or Dr Sunil Kapoor .. founders of care hospital Hyderabad. Best in town but appointment koncham kastam.. care hospital best cardiology ki 

agreed my dad was treated at this hospital

Dr Alla Gopala Krishna Gokhale, Present he was in Apollo Jubilee branch (Recently moved from Yashoda,s ecunderabad). Had Bypass surgery to my father recently.

2 minutes ago, Pilla Zamindar said:
Dr Alla Gopala Krishna Gokhale, Present he was in Apollo Jubilee branch (Recently moved from Yashoda,s ecunderabad). Had Bypass surgery to my father recently.

Thanks brother...:)

Just now, tom bhayya said:

Dr B Somaraju or Dr Sunil Kapoor .. founders of care hospital Hyderabad. Best in town but appointment koncham kastam.. care hospital best cardiology ki 

Just now, nahor1010 said:

Dr. Somaraju/

agreed.. Somaraju is a veteran.. but you really need to somehow know him personally to get his attention.. try to see if any of your extended family knows him or his assistants..

53 minutes ago, badexample said:

agreed.. Somaraju is a veteran.. but you really need to somehow know him personally to get his attention.. try to see if any of your extended family knows him or his assistants..

sure, thanks..

Vij / Hyd no idea man but Chennai lo VijayKumar is good... Vijaya hospitals.. he is treating my mother so with that experience telling... he is very good in this field...  we went to one other guy in Apollo  and a couple of others also for opinions and by referral but this person is good and has good name...