Drop Box ki Eligible aaa?

hotmaddy

Already okasari H1B interview ki attend ayyanu.

• Current Visa expired in 2015.
  • Passports valid for next few years.
  • Going to India this year. I787A approved till 2018.

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

last stamping eppudu expire ayyindhi? 1 yr kanna ekkuva avvakudadhu xpire ayyi to be eligible for dropbox

Hmmm ... January 24th 2015.

Inka dates vethukkovatam istart cheyyali.

1 hour ago, tom bhayya said:

last stamping eppudu expire ayyindhi? 1 yr kanna ekkuva avvakudadhu xpire ayyi to be eligible for dropbox

1 year rule ekkada chusavu baaa?? Their website doesn't say know?

Updated: Last rule says it.

INTERVIEW WAIVER PROGRAM "DROP-BOX" CHECKLIST

If you can answer “yes” to all of the following questions, you qualify for our Interview Waiver Program “Drop-box”. You do not need to schedule an appointment at a Visa Application Center. Please log in, create your profile, proceed with your application, and print two copies of the submission letter. Drop off your passport along with the listed documents mentioned on the submission letter at one of our 11 service centers.

Eligibility Criteria for all applicants except child below 14 years of age and applicant above 80 years of age or older:

• I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which I wish to apply
  • My most recent visa was issued in India
  • I received my visa after January 1, 2008
  • My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”.
  • My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was issued on or after my 14th birthday
  • I have no refusals for a visa in any class after my most recent visa issuance
  • If I am applying for an H or L (individual) or R visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 12 months.

OR

• If I am applying for any other class of visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 48 months.
  • Note: Blanket L1 visa applicants do not qualify for the Interview Waiver Program, but Blanket L2 spouses are eligible.
  • If I am applying for an F visa, am continuing as student at same school for which my previous visa was issued.
  • If I am applying for a J visa, my current DS-2019 is issued by the same institution as the institution listed on my previous visa

Eligibility Criteria for Child below 14 years of age:

• I am applying before my 14th birthday.

On 4/3/2016 at 5:10 PM, hotmaddy said:

1 year rule ekkada chusavu baaa?? Their website doesn't say know?

Updated: Last rule says it.

INTERVIEW WAIVER PROGRAM "DROP-BOX" CHECKLIST

If you can answer “yes” to all of the following questions, you qualify for our Interview Waiver Program “Drop-box”. You do not need to schedule an appointment at a Visa Application Center. Please log in, create your profile, proceed with your application, and print two copies of the submission letter. Drop off your passport along with the listed documents mentioned on the submission letter at one of our 11 service centers.

Eligibility Criteria for all applicants except child below 14 years of age and applicant above 80 years of age or older:

• I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which I wish to apply
  • My most recent visa was issued in India
  • I received my visa after January 1, 2008
  • My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”.
  • My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was issued on or after my 14th birthday
  • I have no refusals for a visa in any class after my most recent visa issuance
  • If I am applying for an H or L (individual) or R visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 12 months.

OR

• If I am applying for any other class of visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 48 months.
  • Note: Blanket L1 visa applicants do not qualify for the Interview Waiver Program, but Blanket L2 spouses are eligible.
  • If I am applying for an F visa, am continuing as student at same school for which my previous visa was issued.
  • If I am applying for a J visa, my current DS-2019 is issued by the same institution as the institution listed on my previous visa

Eligibility Criteria for Child below 14 years of age:

• I am applying before my 14th birthday.