Help & Save my mother please

imarjun

Dear Andhra Friends Members,

Firstly, I am so sorry and writing with tears once again here.  My helpless situations are making me to do so. I and my family need your help very badly. Kindly requesting you to help us out.

I am K. Arjun, from Hyderabad. Some sneior members like johnubhai, athigadu sirs of this website..already knew me. Thank you for helping me out till now. 

As many of you know, my mother (Priya) who is suffering from Breast Cancer Final Stage is being treated in Hyderabad. We are basically a middle class brahmin family and now in a very bad financial condition and my family is a crisis where in we are unable to afford for her treatment.  I and my sister (kiranmaiee) have raised a crowdfunding campaign in february and we have managed to get funds for her Surgery. In this process johnubhai sir has helped me a lot. The surgery was completed  in February with many complications, but finally my mom life is saved. Unfortunately, her left breast is completely removed due to wide spread of cancer. and some cancer cells spreaded to Brain and Kidney also. This was the final thing said by the doctors. Right now her condition is stable and doctors have advised to undergo Chemotheraphy and then radiation to kill the cancer cells completely. 

Now, the next chemoteraphy is on april 15 and we dont have sufficient funds for that.

http://ket.to/helppriya  

hence, I am so sorryy to ask you all once again, but please I dont have any other source, hence started a crowdfunding campaign once again. Requesting you all kindly to "DONATE & SHARE THE LINK AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE". If you can't help at least please share the link among your friends and community. This will help me a lot. The amount is huge, but I think if many people can join and spread the link, it can me made possible and which will help my mother treatment. 
Please share in your facebook and fb groups also. This will help us a lot. Hope you understand. 

This is the link:  http://ket.to/helppriya

If you are from India or you have any contacts in India, I request you to transfer the donations directly to below bank account, because this will reach us faster and would be used for her chemotherapy on April 15. 

Bank: Andhra Bank
Name: K N K Priya
Ac No: 1441 101 000 27590  
Branch: Prakash Nagar
IFSC: ANDB0001441

Requesting you to kindly help and bring lights in my mother's life.

Friends, ma amma nannu kani, inni years jgrathaga penchindi. Alantidi ma amma ni kapadukolekapothanemo ani chala bayam and badha ga undi. Nenu em cheyaleni situation lo unnanu. Inka, thappaka iakda nenu post chesanu. Mee andarki telusu amma value ento. Dayachesi, naku help cheyandi. 

-- Arjun. Email -  [email protected] 

These are some of the photos of my mother before and after she is diagonized with cancer:

Bxp5tPH.jpg

ph0FyiD.jpg

pNJe3IS.jpg

QZ35foD.jpg

helppriya.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• imarjun

• micxas

• NinduChandurudu

• SBAG

12 minutes ago, LuckyLoser said:

Wish her speedy recovery bro .. Paypal account or bofa unte cheppu 

Thanks Brother. Bofa ante?

Paypal I'm not sure, but i will ask my friends and tell you.