Hosp bill katakunda ela manage cheyaali

slv

8 minutes ago, bobby12345 said:

Hospitals vallaki call chyee ...Cheppu international student ni emina waive avuthunda ani? Ledu katali pakka antey month Ki 100$ kadatha ani installments pettuko....okasari collection agents Ki pothey ne credit repair a avadaniki 5-10 years paduthundi.... So first don't ignore ....call them and talk ....

Yeah sure..will do that :)

Talk to the hospital directly.....tell them you can't afford to pay no more than $30 - 40/month....after 5-6 payments they will completely waive it

Tell them you are Intl student....can't afford to pay 

4 minutes ago, Rendu said:

Talk to the hospital directly.....tell them you can't afford to pay no more than $30 - 40/month....after 5-6 payments they will completely waive it

Yeah,will do that.:)

12 hours ago, Rendu said:

it happened to me when i was in masters. Naku appudu SSN kooda ledu.. SSN vochaka some how they tracked me down and sent letters and called me . my bill was 3000. Cheppa i am not able to pay ani.. So they asked me if i can pay atleast 30 dollars per month, i said no.. so they waived every thing.. Nothing happened to my credit history...You need to talk to them, If they officially waive it they your Credit History should be good.

12 hours ago, Rendu said:
12 hours ago, slv said:

12 hours ago, slv said:

On 4/18/2016 at 11:53 AM, TheBrahmabull said:

it happened to me when i was in masters. Naku appudu SSN kooda ledu.. SSN vochaka some how they tracked me down and sent letters and called me . my bill was 3000. Cheppa i am not able to pay ani.. So they asked me if i can pay atleast 30 dollars per month, i said no.. so they waived every thing.. Nothing happened to my credit history...You need to talk to them, If they officially waive it they your Credit History should be good.

Thanks for the info :) will try to talk with them. :)

On 4/18/2016 at 10:26 PM, slv said:

Nenu masters chestunapudu hospitalize ayaanu..so ah bills naku 2600 ochinaai..aetna insurance claim ayinaaka i still have to pay around 1150$ including pharmacy bills..

ippudu issue enti antey...naku 3 times vaalu call chesaru bills pay cheyamanai nenu pick cheyale so voicemail pettaru..

ippudu naku no job so i can't pay the bills immediately.

Evaaro fren chepparu , bills pay cheyalekapothe court lo pay cheyalem ani cheptey hospital vaalu waive chestaaru ani( they have funds, so they waive ani chepparu )

not sure if its true or not..

evaraina telsitey please help..thanks.

1150 kosam court daka enduku.....hospital ki call cheste, they will have several payment programs or plans, tell them you do not have job and would like to pay the minimum amount possible per month. Naku wife pregnancy pre-natal visits and checkups ki 1500$ ayyindi, vallani payment plans and options adigithe, monthly pay cheyochu ani chepparu, entha pay cheyali minimum ante, ne ishtam do you want to pay 10$/month annaru. nenu 150 per month pay chestanu ani cheppanu......so talk to your hospital guys,.

On 4/18/2016 at 7:56 AM, slv said:

Nenu masters chestunapudu hospitalize ayaanu..so ah bills naku 2600 ochinaai..aetna insurance claim ayinaaka i still have to pay around 1150$ including pharmacy bills..

ippudu issue enti antey...naku 3 times vaalu call chesaru bills pay cheyamanai nenu pick cheyale so voicemail pettaru..

ippudu naku no job so i can't pay the bills immediately.

Evaaro fren chepparu , bills pay cheyalekapothe court lo pay cheyalem ani cheptey hospital vaalu waive chestaaru ani( they have funds, so they waive ani chepparu )

not sure if its true or not..

evaraina telsitey please help..thanks.

chinna amount ae kadha bhayyiah kateyachu kadha why thinking of escaping 

On 4/18/2016 at 10:53 AM, TheBrahmabull said:

It depends from state to state....

In some states, Hosp. Get funds from state gov and some states they dont

Nuvvu correct DOB and name isthe....they can track u down...

Collection agency ki velthe nuvvu em cheyyalev....nuvvu pay chesta annagani...they will ask you to deal with collection agency...

Correct me if I'm wrong

2 hours ago, Rendu said:

It depends from state to state....

In some states, Hosp. Get funds from state gov and some states they dont

Nuvvu correct DOB and name isthe....they can track u down...

Collection agency ki velthe nuvvu em cheyyalev....nuvvu pay chesta annagani...they will ask you to deal with collection agency...

Correct me if I'm wrong

doesn't matter where the funds are coming from - I gave wrong DOB, and one letter different in my name. I didn't have ssn at that time. again this is long back, more than 5 years ago in NewYork City. after 1 year they tracked me down , not sure how.. i got mails regarding payment and payment options.  appatiki naku bagane artham ayyindi US credit system and stuff. So i called them.

To your point - They will warn you before they send it to collection agency.. I strongly believe if it is pending more than 6 months atleast.  So i was never out of touch with hospital.

So i suggest you speak, inform your situation and convince them.

Point vochindi kabatti chepthunna.. After everything was settled with my above issue. I took appointment in hospital for some silly reason. but i didn't show up - So they billed me 140 dollars for not showing up. By the time they started sending out mails i was out of state on my job search ... it went to Collection agency - after 3 years i came to know what happened - i paid that 140 with 20 dollars fine.. due to this mark i faced very minimal effect on my history- Once i paid the amount it is back to normal.. Unless you have a history of not paying bills , you should be fine