Yes, I Had Sex With 650 Girls-not Tom Bhaiyya not Khan dada

kiladi bullodu

Yes, I Had Sex With 650 Girls: WI Cricketer

In a shocking revelation which shook the West Indian cricket, former Windies bowler Tino Best has revealed revealed that he had sex with nearly 650 women while he was on tours with the West Indies cricket team. Tino made these startling revelations in his upcoming book 'Mind the Windows: My Story'.

'Everywhere I went as a cricketer, I'd talk to girls, date girls and sleep with girls. I reckon I've slept with anywhere between 500 and 650 girls, all around the world,' said the cricketer. Tino has a daughter with his ex-girlfriend Tamani, but his love life hit the rocks and that was when he became a playboy.

Admitting that he was a man **, Tino further added, 'If I liked a girl, I'd go and talk to them, whoever it was. I'd pick and choose who I wanted to date. I used to go on five or six dates a week, all with different girls.' During his Australian tour in 2005, Tino slept with more than 40 girls, sometimes 4 girls on one night and even several threeso