Hrithik Roshan Vs Kangana Lotion

Don_Draper

A mail every 6 minutes: Kangana’s ‘conversations’ with Hrithik revealed

The Hrithik Roshan-Kangana Ranaut spat is like a forest fire that refuses to douse. Their spat took yet another turn when mails allegedly sent by Kangana to Hrithik show that she was probably in a one-sided affair, that existed just in her imagination.

These emails, published in DNA, have been submitted by Hrithik to the cops along with a police complaint against Kangana for mentally harassing him. As per the report, she sent him thousands of mails over a period of six months, some of which have been leaked. On days, Kangana sent Hrithik emails every six minutes.

For instance, there is a mail sent by the actor, with a nude picture of herself, in which she writes: “This is what is waiting for you the first time we are together”. Another email sent on October 4, 2014 shows that Hrithik didn’t indulge her or the mails: “..I get up in the morning and first thing I google you. Try to find one new picture, one new interview, any news to start my day. I hope this routine ends soon and instead of googling you I could make a call to you hear your voice talk to you and start my day (sic)...” In another mail sent on September 3, 2014, she writes that he didn’t answer her call: “Its just that its too hard to be sending these mails and never hearing anything back (sic)” , and in yet another sent on August 17, 2014, “Why don’t you ever talk to me?”

4XShh19.jpg

At the same time, one might feel sorry for Kangy for believing that the relationship was for real. “What if someday I meet you and you tell me that you haven’t received anything, you don’t even know me, you never loved me. What will I do then? Will I ever recover from that revelation of that fatal reality. … will my life just be a broken dream?” She also writes to Hrithik on August 22, 2014 that she has Asperger’s syndrome : “I have asperger’s syndrome...This syndrome people sometimes have imaginary relationship. I have told you I have been living with you for sometime now.” In a mail sent on August 28, 2014, she writes: “Baby i feel when we start to date, i won’t like to see your pics and news on the net like this, it confuses me and it can cause complications in our relationship.” On September 3, 2014, she writes: “its just that its too hard to be sending these mails and never hearing anything back.”

_1b1d581a-0860-11e6-80c7-86ecee87a31c.jp

(DNA)

On her part, Kangana’s lawyer maintains that they had complained to the police that her email was hacked. “My client Ms. Kangana Ranaut has alleged that Mr. Hrithik Roshan was continuously hacking her email accounts due to which she was forced to shut and abandon her two primary email accounts more than 8 months ago. These allegations was also contained in my counter notice cum reply dated 1st March 2016, to which Hrithik has still not replied to despite lapse of more than fifty (50 days).,” says the lawyer.

_2e1ff580-0860-11e6-80c7-86ecee87a31c.jp

(DNA)

Read: Hrithik Roshan, Kangana Ranaut’s star wars: How love led to legal mess

So far, Kangana’s side has maintained that Hrithik was in a relationship with her, and he even proposed to her in Paris, that the two regularly used to communicate through emails. However, the DNA report quotes a police source saying that Hrithik didn’t visit Paris around the time, and he has made only four calls in seven years to her, “...It’s evident that she carried forward her communication of 6 months with the imposter. He has received over 3,000 emails from her and we have established that no mails were sent to her from his email. His phone records prove that he has made four calls to her in seven years. His passport copies prove he was not in Paris when she claimed they’d got engaged. We are convinced he is innocent,” says the police source.

_3b7f76f6-0860-11e6-80c7-86ecee87a31c.jp

(DNA)

_ab238a3c-085c-11e6-80c7-86ecee87a31c.jp

Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut have starred in two films together.

_9a652008-0865-11e6-afce-cd590874c67e.jp

(DNA)

Read: Hrithik Roshan, Kangana Ranaut legal mess: All dirty secrets are out

Kangana’s lawyer has said that the emails could be the ones that Kangana sent to Hrithik but some of those being circulated might be fabricated. “It is a matter of record that Hrithik filed his FIR only on the 5th of March 2016 i.e. after my client claimed that her emails were hacked. It is therefore apparent that the emails that Hrithik is referring to or relying upon, in all probabilities is not genuine at all and could largely be fabricated. In any event my client is bold enough to admit and accept the emails which were genuinely communicated to Hrithik on his correct email id, only once she verifies the contents of the same. Until such verification and acceptance on the part of my client, any emails circulated by Hrithik to the media in an effort to tarnish my client’s name and image or to put pressure on her and/or to outrage her modesty should be treated as fabricated,” maintains the lawyer.

_56a79b66-0860-11e6-80c7-86ecee87a31c.jp

(DNA)

Hrithik’s lawyer says that this isn’t a ‘man versus woman’ war, it’s about ‘truth versus lies’: “ The facts have been now presented to authorities. Let’s not get confused in this war of words. We will prove that our client Hrithik Roshan has had no relationship with Kangana Ranaut. We have presented solid evidences of this nature to the investigating authorities. They should present any credible evidence if they have to those who are authorised to investigate this matter. We are not interested in playing the game of notices and counter notices, we are only pursuing this to bring out the correct facts and that will happen through bonafide investigation. Facts will very soon come out. We would like to remind that this case is not about man vs woman, powerful vs weak, it’s about lies vs truth.”

Says a friend of Hrithik, “If Hrithik has had a 7-year relationship with Kangana as is being implied starting from the shoot of Kites and if Hrithik had proposed to Kangana in Paris in January 2014, then what do these emails written by Kangana on 28th August 2014, 3rd September 2014, 4th October 2014 and 2nd November 2014 imply? THEY clearly show no dating/ no relationship till this period. If according to Kangana’s implications, Hrithik had proposed marriage to her in Paris in 2014, then why is she appearing so unfamiliar with him in her emails till November 2014?”

Reaction

Reacting to the alleged emails, Kangana Ranaut’s lawyer said that the emails were totally out-of-context and by circulating the unverified emails to the media, Hrithik Roshan has proved that he shall go to any extent to cause damage to his client.

In a statement released on Friday, Rizwan Siddiquee said, “ By circulating some out-of-context unreliable and unverified emails to the media together with some unreliable private forensic report, Mr. Hrithik Roshan has finally proved that he has lost complete trust in the legal system as well as patience and shall go to any extent to cause damage to my client’s name, image and reputation and instill fear in her mind. It is apparent that he cannot wait till my client formally records her statement with the police and is therefore obviously pushing her to extremes, to proceed ahead in the matter without waiting to obtain a copy of the FIR, as is legally sought by my client.

The truth behind the whole matter is that my client had much earlier alleged in her counter notice that two of her emails were hacked by Mr. Hrithik Roshan and that a complaint in this regard was also made to his father by my client, way back.

It is also a matter of record that Mr. Hrithik Roshan filed his FIR with the cyber crime police station much after my client accused Mr. Hrithtik of hacking her accounts. It is therefore apparent that these emails so referred to and relied upon by Mr. Hrithik Roshan are absolutely unreliable and subject to verification by my client.”

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Don_Draper

• idibezwada

• icecreamZ

• suryausa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

A mail every 6 minutes: Kangana’s ‘conversations’ with Hrithik revealed

The Hrithik Roshan-Kangana Ranaut spat is like a forest fire that refuses to douse. Their spat took yet another turn when mails allegedly sent by Kangana to Hrithik show that she was probably in a one-sided affair, that existed just in her imagination.

These emails, published in DNA, have been submitted by Hrithik to the cops along with a police complaint against Kangana for mentally harassing him. As per the report, she sent him thousands of mails over a period of six months, some of which have been leaked. On days, Kangana sent Hrithik emails every six minutes.

For instance, there is a mail sent by the actor, with a nude picture of herself, in which she writes: “This is what is waiting for you the first time we are together”. Another email sent on October 4, 2014 shows that Hrithik didn’t indulge her or the mails: “..I get up in the morning and first thing I google you. Try to find one new picture, one new interview, any news to start my day. I hope this routine ends soon and instead of googling you I could make a call to you hear your voice talk to you and start my day (sic)...” In another mail sent on September 3, 2014, she writes that he didn’t answer her call: “Its just that its too hard to be sending these mails and never hearing anything back (sic)” , and in yet another sent on August 17, 2014, “Why don’t you ever talk to me?”

4XShh19.jpg

At the same time, one might feel sorry for Kangy for believing that the relationship was for real. “What if someday I meet you and you tell me that you haven’t received anything, you don’t even know me, you never loved me. What will I do then? Will I ever recover from that revelation of that fatal reality. … will my life just be a broken dream?” She also writes to Hrithik on August 22, 2014 that she has Asperger’s syndrome : “I have asperger’s syndrome...This syndrome people sometimes have imaginary relationship. I have told you I have been living with you for sometime now.” In a mail sent on August 28, 2014, she writes: “Baby i feel when we start to date, i won’t like to see your pics and news on the net like this, it confuses me and it can cause complications in our relationship.” On September 3, 2014, she writes: “its just that its too hard to be sending these mails and never hearing anything back.”

_1b1d581a-0860-11e6-80c7-86ecee87a31c.jp

(DNA)

On her part, Kangana’s lawyer maintains that they had complained to the police that her email was hacked. “My client Ms. Kangana Ranaut has alleged that Mr. Hrithik Roshan was continuously hacking her email accounts due to which she was forced to shut and abandon her two primary email accounts more than 8 months ago. These allegations was also contained in my counter notice cum reply dated 1st March 2016, to which Hrithik has still not replied to despite lapse of more than fifty (50 days).,” says the lawyer.

_2e1ff580-0860-11e6-80c7-86ecee87a31c.jp

(DNA)

Read: Hrithik Roshan, Kangana Ranaut’s star wars: How love led to legal mess

So far, Kangana’s side has maintained that Hrithik was in a relationship with her, and he even proposed to her in Paris, that the two regularly used to communicate through emails. However, the DNA report quotes a police source saying that Hrithik didn’t visit Paris around the time, and he has made only four calls in seven years to her, “...It’s evident that she carried forward her communication of 6 months with the imposter. He has received over 3,000 emails from her and we have established that no mails were sent to her from his email. His phone records prove that he has made four calls to her in seven years. His passport copies prove he was not in Paris when she claimed they’d got engaged. We are convinced he is innocent,” says the police source.

_3b7f76f6-0860-11e6-80c7-86ecee87a31c.jp

(DNA)

_ab238a3c-085c-11e6-80c7-86ecee87a31c.jp

Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut have starred in two films together.

_9a652008-0865-11e6-afce-cd590874c67e.jp

(DNA)

Read: Hrithik Roshan, Kangana Ranaut legal mess: All dirty secrets are out

Kangana’s lawyer has said that the emails could be the ones that Kangana sent to Hrithik but some of those being circulated might be fabricated. “It is a matter of record that Hrithik filed his FIR only on the 5th of March 2016 i.e. after my client claimed that her emails were hacked. It is therefore apparent that the emails that Hrithik is referring to or relying upon, in all probabilities is not genuine at all and could largely be fabricated. In any event my client is bold enough to admit and accept the emails which were genuinely communicated to Hrithik on his correct email id, only once she verifies the contents of the same. Until such verification and acceptance on the part of my client, any emails circulated by Hrithik to the media in an effort to tarnish my client’s name and image or to put pressure on her and/or to outrage her modesty should be treated as fabricated,” maintains the lawyer.

_56a79b66-0860-11e6-80c7-86ecee87a31c.jp

(DNA)

Hrithik’s lawyer says that this isn’t a ‘man versus woman’ war, it’s about ‘truth versus lies’: “ The facts have been now presented to authorities. Let’s not get confused in this war of words. We will prove that our client Hrithik Roshan has had no relationship with Kangana Ranaut. We have presented solid evidences of this nature to the investigating authorities. They should present any credible evidence if they have to those who are authorised to investigate this matter. We are not interested in playing the game of notices and counter notices, we are only pursuing this to bring out the correct facts and that will happen through bonafide investigation. Facts will very soon come out. We would like to remind that this case is not about man vs woman, powerful vs weak, it’s about lies vs truth.”

Says a friend of Hrithik, “If Hrithik has had a 7-year relationship with Kangana as is being implied starting from the shoot of Kites and if Hrithik had proposed to Kangana in Paris in January 2014, then what do these emails written by Kangana on 28th August 2014, 3rd September 2014, 4th October 2014 and 2nd November 2014 imply? THEY clearly show no dating/ no relationship till this period. If according to Kangana’s implications, Hrithik had proposed marriage to her in Paris in 2014, then why is she appearing so unfamiliar with him in her emails till November 2014?”

Reaction

Reacting to the alleged emails, Kangana Ranaut’s lawyer said that the emails were totally out-of-context and by circulating the unverified emails to the media, Hrithik Roshan has proved that he shall go to any extent to cause damage to his client.

In a statement released on Friday, Rizwan Siddiquee said, “ By circulating some out-of-context unreliable and unverified emails to the media together with some unreliable private forensic report, Mr. Hrithik Roshan has finally proved that he has lost complete trust in the legal system as well as patience and shall go to any extent to cause damage to my client’s name, image and reputation and instill fear in her mind. It is apparent that he cannot wait till my client formally records her statement with the police and is therefore obviously pushing her to extremes, to proceed ahead in the matter without waiting to obtain a copy of the FIR, as is legally sought by my client.

The truth behind the whole matter is that my client had much earlier alleged in her counter notice that two of her emails were hacked by Mr. Hrithik Roshan and that a complaint in this regard was also made to his father by my client, way back.

It is also a matter of record that Mr. Hrithik Roshan filed his FIR with the cyber crime police station much after my client accused Mr. Hrithtik of hacking her accounts. It is therefore apparent that these emails so referred to and relied upon by Mr. Hrithik Roshan are absolutely unreliable and subject to verification by my client.”

matter in 2 lines pls 

9 minutes ago, k2s said:

matter in 2 lines pls 

ammayi antha open chesi rammantundhi ani, emails chesthundhi ani abbayi saying.

abbayi pake emails create chesi patith veshalu vesthunadu ani ammayi lawyer saying

Just now, Don_Draper said:

they are washing their dirty lingerie in public..

143m4j6.gif

let the flow flowing.....chinappudu Aishwarya rai and salman audio clips miss ayya. ippduu dheenitho adjust avutha

Just now, icecreamZ said:

let the flow flowing.....chinappudu Aishwarya rai and salman audio clips miss ayya. ippduu dheenitho adjust avutha

idi danni minchi poyindi... iddar bed lo kotkuni ippudu public lo kotkuntunnaru..

Hrithik emo na imposter email pampadu adi imposter ki nudes and conversation pampindi antadu

Kangana emo naa email hack ayindi.. someone played accordingly antadi.. basically fafa baaga hurted roshan babu lotion puyyaledu ani..

ala ani roshan babu em takkuva kaadu.. first lotion pusta ani cheppi daggar ki teskoni inkedo pusadu ata.  143m4j6.gif