Obama ga, pls silent ga undaraa.

VizagRocks

Do you think it's a good idea to start a blog that tries to compute, in strict microeconomic terms, and some wishywashy macro BS, if TN's exit from India is good or bad?

as a public policy blog, try to steer TN into good practices that make it profitable for it to exit India?

Would it be awesome if TG/AP also joined iin?

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Anyway if BJP wins again, break up of India is a stark possibility.

They'll soon run out of things to say to keep even their middle class supporters enthused.

Only for this reason, I hope BJP wins in 2019, and in 2024.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

so joke it was. Yuck.

6167e457a9a4b85e57e54a3f5d032795.jpg

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

6167e457a9a4b85e57e54a3f5d032795.jpg

sometimes I wonder if you understand the gifs and pics you keep using out of context.

I guess that's what happens when you take American TV too seriously. busy living up to the ideal of the average dumb American, I guess.

I guess everyone is afraid of its military excesses. No reasonable leaders wants his state to turn into another Kashmir.

But there must be another underhanded way to show the middle finger to the Indian Union.

Someone must find it, and soon.

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

sometimes I wonder if you understand the gifs and pics you keep using out of context.

I guess that's what happens when you take American TV too seriously. busy living up to the ideal of the average dumb American, I guess.

Ain't Nobody got time fo that - logical gif/meme suited to the context aint no body got time for that