Tamil version of Right Wing dumbfuckery.

VizagRocks

8 minutes ago, Equalirights said:

This guy in the video is absolutely spot on "telugu valla vote tamil vallaki lekapothe tamil valla vote telugu vallaki undadhu, po da"...

yes. veede oka issue ni create cheskoni, question vaadiki vaade eskoni, answer kooda cheppesaadu.

Telugus are not a political force in TN. Even the leaders who are telugu speaking, never assert their telugu identity. So he's simply riling up people for nothing.

I think it was dishonest of me to compare BJP with this moron. This moron makes BJP look like angels.

First time, I've read a manifesto which brushes aside the caste issue in TN, has no mention of the word 'dalit'. Even BJP promises something or the other for them.

He pours venom on the entire Dravidian movement, without understanding the history behind it.

He paints a laughably glorious Tamil history, that even Hitler would be proud of.

I still can't understand what his problem with the sikhs is. And malayalees. OMG!

how did the Election Commission ratify this party.

manifesto was full of laughable economic ideas.

1. no more car manufacturing. if we want, we import cars

2. farmers and shepherds will become govt. workers

3. education in Tamil medium for all. 

haha.. Its like Mao/Stalin in one fine tamil package. except this moron doesn't even know history of dravidian movement, and of his own tamil society.

18 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

4-5%. but they are not a votebank. 

Multiparty contest 4-5% do matter anukunta.....everything is trying to get their share of pie in TN

4 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

Multiparty contest 4-5% do matter anukunta.....everything is trying to get their share of pie in TN

adhe chepthunna. Telugus do not vote for any particular party. Nobody woos them. Nobody has stuff on their manifesto that promises them this or that. and its fine.

multiparty contest ante, you should try to woo a particular votebank. Not openly say that I don't care about that particular group. It makes sense if that group is the dominant group, but its not the case here. attacking a powerless minority for majority vote is what fascists do.

ee okka video choosi kaadhu nenu cheppedhi. idhi just example ki vesa. It seems he abused a Telugu guy on the phone and recorded, and in a public meeting in madhurai promised to demolish the Nayakkar statue.

ivanni signs of someone who wants to create differences between people, where none exist.

This is not how electoral politics should be allowed to be conducted.