how to quit a job?

badexample

6 hours ago, badexample said:

good terms lo vellali.. but started a week ago. Vere manchi offer ochindi.. but this team and vendor are nice. nenu already late join ayya ikkada they waited for me to 'come back from india'.

Ippudu ela cheppi good terms lo vellali ani choostunna.. enduku odilestunna ante ee job lo old tech and team is in disarray which they told me interview
its beyond what i imagined. Its at least 15 years behind rest of the industry.

This team and my director will be so upset if i tell them all about how bad their systems are, they are not technology driven company and so they can live with IT in this situation, they just need a suitable joe.

emaina reasons cheppandi..

Love your job, not the company or the boss, end of  day your priorities  are important..

7 hours ago, badexample said:

good terms lo vellali.. but started a week ago. Vere manchi offer ochindi.. but this team and vendor are nice. nenu already late join ayya ikkada they waited for me to 'come back from india'.

Ippudu ela cheppi good terms lo vellali ani choostunna.. enduku odilestunna ante ee job lo old tech and team is in disarray which they told me interview
its beyond what i imagined. Its at least 15 years behind rest of the industry.

This team and my director will be so upset if i tell them all about how bad their systems are, they are not technology driven company and so they can live with IT in this situation, they just need a suitable joe.

emaina reasons cheppandi..

Home Sick India vellipothunna ani cheppu. You can still work from India but plz don't leave us ante. Rendu manage cheeyi with WAH option tho. Leda you have 2 show other side of the face ?