how to quit a job?

badexample

good terms lo vellali.. but started a week ago. Vere manchi offer ochindi.. but this team and vendor are nice. nenu already late join ayya ikkada they waited for me to 'come back from india'.

Ippudu ela cheppi good terms lo vellali ani choostunna.. enduku odilestunna ante ee job lo old tech and team is in disarray which they told me interview
its beyond what i imagined. Its at least 15 years behind rest of the industry.

This team and my director will be so upset if i tell them all about how bad their systems are, they are not technology driven company and so they can live with IT in this situation, they just need a suitable joe.

emaina reasons cheppandi..

15 minutes ago, badexample said:

good terms lo vellali.. but started a week ago. Vere manchi offer ochindi.. but this team and vendor are nice. nenu already late join ayya ikkada they waited for me to 'come back from india'.

Ippudu ela cheppi good terms lo vellali ani choostunna.. enduku odilestunna ante ee job lo old tech and team is in disarray which they told me interview
its beyond what i imagined. Its at least 15 years behind rest of the industry.

This team and my director will be so upset if i tell them all about how bad their systems are, they are not technology driven company and so they can live with IT in this situation, they just need a suitable joe.

emaina reasons cheppandi..

^^

bad systems paina work chesi successful aithe ne neek inka manchi exp vastadi...you will never be in good terms with them that is for sure...malli future lo req vaste ninnu dekadu 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

show some gratitude dude... technology is not a big deal now a days... if you have any other valid reason then try to go on that route...

37 minutes ago, Rao_Garu said:

bad systems paina work chesi successful aithe ne neek inka manchi exp vastadi...you will never be in good terms with them that is for sure...malli future lo req vaste ninnu dekadu 

Problem not only bad systems bayyas, its the culture as well. By forcing them I become the scapegoat sooner or later.

2 hours ago, badexample said:

reason cheppu bayya

Chepppeyi man... Naakantha interesting ledu ani... Elagu Client e kada...

Monna Tableaus job vadilesa annav... mari ippudu idhi veredaa.. leka same tableau e na?

i want to move to my brother's place in florida....i got a full time job ani cheppu...anthe

P.S: asalu nuvvu em reason cheppavo ...ikkada post chey....