Pelli sambandhalu for potti potatos

Bullimasteru

Just now, Yuva Nataratna said:

nee expectation entha.... 6'2" aa..... @3$% @3$% 

No expectations  :)

I use to like good looking boys.....but with my age my perception also changed towards people.

bhayyas, don't lose your mind over what a girl expects from you.

Also stop reading all that Alpha/Beta/Gamma male psychology BS, to try and figure out where you fit in the social ladder.

If you are actually honest, you'd be at the bottom. Only bottom feeders are anxious about where they stand.

Height may be important, but is not the biggest dealbreaker. If it is, the deal is not worth it. Plenty of others deals to look for.

3 minutes ago, nandananditha said:

aithe neku 6 kavalisindhe , aithe naku nanditha ki differences ravachu antava %$#$

Midi true love ayte  .. Iddarki maturity unte..height emundi.. Bagane untaru

na vishayam Lo I realized same height ni asalu marriage cheskokudadu ani

2 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

Midi true love ayte  .. Iddarni maturity unte..height emundi.. Bagane untaru

height unte ne true love aa

8 minutes ago, angelina said:

No expectations  :)

I use to like good looking boys.....but with my age my perception also changed towards people.

ok....cool....%$#$

By the way, nice profile pic....

7 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

Midi true love ayte  .. Iddarki maturity unte..height emundi.. Bagane untaru

nuvvu keka.

13 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Its the decent thing to do. however, I'm not sure if this db qualifies for it.

Hope I'm wrong.

in my view pic pettinanta matrana we r not giving our personal details.....when we r on road chala mandi chustaru...most of the times...it doesnt mean they will stalk

ee db inka naaku alavatu kaledu...i am getting used to it...trying to spam like others....most of the times ey discussion aina off topic ki teesukuniveltaru...rather than discussing in healthy way i see some abuses.

1 minute ago, angelina said:

in my view pic pettinanta matrana we r not giving our personal details.....when we r on road chala mandi chustaru...most of the times...it doesnt mean they will stalk

ee db inka naaku alavatu kaledu...i am getting used to it...trying to spam like others....most of the times ey discussion aina off topic ki teesukuniveltaru...rather than discussing in healthy way i see some abuses.

I already said that it is the decent thing to do. But its not the norm here. Do you see anyone else doing it?

I also understand why you don't have a problem with it.

But I doubt you'll stay long. This db doesn't appreciate considered opinions. Only rabble rousing like I do.

4 minutes ago, angelina said:

you will quit DB or chaange your DP in few days... e db lo mamulu rakam perverts kaadu undedhi .

Healthy discussions ante adi 2012 time lo jarigevi