Desi Ammailu enduku height unnavallani prefer chestharu

khan_dada_1

Just now, Feelingbad said:

Short people can console themselves by saying and hearing that height doesn't matter and its the charm. Then you have to be very very charming to attract women... and most of the people are not up to the mark at that... %$#$

And they comment  n criticize women who are tall , ala happy feel avtaru

like heavy ani but thing is the people who comment are shorter than woman or nearer height of woman

3 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Yes... Its 100% true that you get admiration from a women right in the first look if you are tall... Short people will go unnoticed if they do not have enough charm.. %$#$

what about a million dollars in the bank, and multiples of it in stocks. Do tall men still win?

9 minutes ago, samajaaragamana said:

Khan baa manaki height enduku gani oka manchi story veyyi..chala rojukh ayindi ela unnav ela nadusthundi

ela unnav baa. Chala rojulki vachav DB ki..

4 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

And they comment  n criticize women who are tall , ala happy feel avtaru

like heavy ani but thing is the people who comment are shorter than woman or nearer height of woman

aah.. so now being short is a social crime aa?

being fat can perhaps be considered one. They use more public resources, and probably suffer from flatulence. @3$%

5 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

Indian ammayilu kaadhu, burra leni Indian ammayilu ani cheppu.

alaagaithe, naaku pelli ayyedhe kaadhu. Naa height 161cms.

Of course not all are like that. But height matters a lot to a lot of women. Really independent, classy women won't of course give much importance to such trivial things. Most women who reject men based on height are usually very insecure themselves. 

Good for you on finding an independent, rational woman. 

5 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

correct seppinav brother ... brain ledu.. pakkanollu em anukuntaro ani eppudu anukuntaru Indians.. i dont like that attitude 

We are a very insecure race of people. It happens when the emphasis is only on getting a better rank and higher grade in school than on developing a well rounded all round personality. Blame our parenting and our social pressures for the same. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Of course not all are like that. But height matters a lot to a lot of women. Really independent, classy women won't of course give much importance to such trivial things. Most women who reject men based on height are usually very insecure themselves. 

Good for you on finding an independent, rational woman. 

I won't call preference for tall men as 'trivial'. It is probably important for them.

I only can't stand who want to rub it in people's face, reminding them every waking hour about their height. This is what stupid girls do. and some girls do this.

I have no problem with women who are taller than I am. My wife is. and for women who have preference for taller men, and who state it in public, and leave it at that.

5 hours ago, khan_dada_1 said:

Naaku ammailu cheppina reasons below:

1) Ammayi total height abbayi gundelu daka vasthe, vallaki confidence untundhi anta, hug chesukonte, life long ala protect chestharu ani feel avutharu anta.

2)  Ammayi kante abbayi ekkuva height unte, abbayiki manchi respect kooda istharu anta.., because they feel something high about the tall person, eventhough how bad they are...

3) Height unna vallu performance baga iragadeestharu ani aunties chepparu..

So 6'0" vadiki eh 05'08" ammayi  saripotundhi.

5'9" vadiki 05'05" ammayi saripotundhi..

so range taggatu choosukonte saripothundhi. but dont go with equal heights.

Meeku emayina telisthe share chesukondi ikkadi janalki..

o2mNWX.gif

Just now, VizagRocks said:

I won't call preference for tall men as 'trivial'. It is probably important for them.

I only can't stand who want to rub it in people's face, reminding them every waking hour about their height. This is what stupid girls do. and some girls do this.

I have no problem with women who are taller than I am. My wife is. and for women who have preference for taller men, and who state it in public, and leave it at that.

Yes you are right about that. I totally agree, look at it from this point of view. If you make fun of a woman that has smaller **** because she's got smaller **** you get called as a male chauvinistic pig and being insensitive all the time by feminists. 

Yet a man who is short has absolutely no control over his height gets called out and rubbed in his face by these same feminists all the time that he's short and hence he's lacking in social value. The thing is he's not lacking anything, they are the insecure immature ones here. A lot of girls are totally stupid and immature these days and refuse to grow up. 

Taller girls who go for shorter men are usually full of good personality, are independent in thought and don't get carried away by some ridiculous social constructs. You are a winner if you found one like that. My best friend is a desi punjabi guy who is 5'3" and married a Russian American 5'7" girl. Neither has ever had a problem or insecurity about wearing heels or other stupid BS. 

5 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

dorukutaara dorakara, adhi secondary. Its natural for people to have their preferences, but what do they get by advertising their preferences, and checking to see if they fit in with the majority?

May be guys should also openly start saying that they only want to consider girls of a particular structure, particular kind of b00bs etc. for marriage.

Good point bro. A guy that openly rejects a girl saying she's got an A cup or flat ass gets ridiculed and mocked by everyone calling him a male chauvinist. However a woman can openly diss shorter men for something they can't control and get away by stating that it's only her preference. 

Welcome to the world of post feminist movement. This is only going to get worse. 

44 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

aah.. so now being short is a social crime aa?

being fat can perhaps be considered one. They use more public resources, and probably suffer from flatulence. @3$%

ela unna..man tries to dominate and woman like man to dominate her , aa dominate chesevadu mana preferences ki tagattu unte bane untadi …short crime anatledu..evarki tagga vallani chuskovali antunna

4 hours ago, GunturGongura said:

Same height unna ammayni Pelli cheskunte first guy inferior feel avtadu 

later ammay ankuntadi tanakanna height unnavadni cheskovalsindi Pelli ani

Looks like adi nee insecurity. Inferior ga feel ayyevaadu insecure fellow. Not all short guys are insecure first adi telusuko. 

As for the girl feeling like that, that's again her insecurity coming out. Naaku telisina chaala mandi ammayilu same height husband ni pelli chesukunnaru and they are all happy in their relationships. Podugga undalsindi ani eppudu feel avvaledu valla husbands. Husband manchodu ayithey ivanni asalu important kaadu, yedhava ayithey height doesn't matter anyway. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Looks like adi nee insecurity. Inferior ga feel ayyevaadu insecure fellow. Not all short guys are insecure first adi telusuko. 

As for the girl feeling like that, that's again her insecurity coming out. Naaku telisina chaala mandi ammayilu same height husband ni pelli chesukunnaru and they are all happy in their relationships. Podugga undalsindi ani eppudu feel avvaledu valla husbands. Husband manchodu ayithey ivanni asalu important kaadu, yedhava ayithey height doesn't matter anyway. 

generalise cheyledu man…na personal opinion adi ….ultimately manchivadu and  maturity unnodaite ..height weight doesn't matter