Devops, Java , ui .....

navarasababu

devops freshers ke kastam .. lot of automations tools nerchukovali .. and you need linux, scripting and few tools .. ade nerchukodaniki okka 3 months easy ga paduthadi and you need to work hard in that area

20 minutes ago, sattipandu said:
5 hours ago, JANASENA said:

@navarasababu   Core Java, java app dev exp with Spring and Angular Js exp untey manchi billing undhi market lo

Thanks bro. 

Malli UI part ki any JS framework handle cheygalagali anukuna kada? 

I will work on the skills that your mentioned.

3 minutes ago, navarasababu said:

Thanks bro. 

Malli UI part ki any JS framework handle cheygalagali anukuna kada? 

I will work on the skills that your mentioned.

I am a tech lead in my project, recent ga tech lead ayya le but this is what we look for typically in a java dev role

• 4+ years of experience providing technical leadership applications build  under Java and AngularJS

• 4+ years of experience developing Enterprise Java code

• 3+ years of experience with Spring Core Framework

• 3+ years of experience writing REST Web Services.

• 2+ years experience with extreme agile-kanban methodology and lean principles.

• Excellent verbal and written communication.

• Great team collaboration skills.

• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.

• A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast pace, ever evolving environment.

i make sure that f2f is mandatory before hiring a dev in my team

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

I am a tech lead in my project, recent ga tech lead ayya le but this is what we look for typically in a java dev role

• 4+ years of experience providing technical leadership applications build  under Java and AngularJS

• 4+ years of experience developing Enterprise Java code

• 3+ years of experience with Spring Core Framework

• 3+ years of experience writing REST Web Services.

• 2+ years experience with extreme agile-kanban methodology and lean principles.

• Excellent verbal and written communication.

• Great team collaboration skills.

• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.

• A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast pace, ever evolving environment.

i make sure that f2f is mandatory before hiring a dev in my team

I am a fresher . I need a month or 2 time maybe to get acquainted to the abv mentioned skillset. Will you be able to set up a f2f interview for me? I will also do a project covering those skills. Just asking about the possibility of hiring someone with less work exp for the abv role.

Just now, Spartan said:

DevOps..

Thanks for enlighting. Read your post. I still need to work on a lot of the stuff you mentioned over there . may be I am bit ready for it right now . just curious to know how my thoti opt batch are managing devoos then.

4 minutes ago, navarasababu said:

I am a fresher . I need a month or 2 time maybe to get acquainted to the abv mentioned skillset. Will you be able to set up a f2f interview for me? I will also do a project covering those skills. Just asking about the possibility of hiring someone with less work exp for the abv role.

f2f lo dorkipoddi , prepare ur best. 

chaduvukunte crack cheyyagala interview questions adigidehi kontha mandhi , specifically desi gallu

exp tho vache solutions and thought process meeda stress cheyyatam veru, that is what i do like optimization etc, that only experience will teach

good luck atb

Just now, navarasababu said:

Thanks for enlighting. Read your post. I still need to work on a lot of the stuff you mentioned over there . may be I am bit ready for it right now . just curious to know how my thoti opt batch are managing devoos then.

without experience no DevOps..

either faking or they dont know what DevOps means.

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

f2f lo dorkipoddi , prepare ur best. 

chaduvukunte crack cheyyagala interview questions adigidehi kontha mandhi , specifically desi gallu

exp tho vache solutions and thought process meeda stress cheyyatam veru, that is what i do like optimization etc, that only experience will teach

good luck atb

Thanks bro. :)