DUBAI THREE DAY TRIP

iddaritho

I am thinking about doing 3 day trip to Dubai with my family including 3 year old kid 

we will land in abu dhabi on day 1   afternoon , planning to visit Ferrari park and than travel to dubai that night and rest for the day 

Day 2 Plan to visit Dubai mall , aquarium ( kids) , Burj Khalifa , Dubai creek cruise dinner that night and than retire for the day 

Day 3 : Planning for Water park in atlantis including dolphin scuba diving /snorkeling and than go to Dubai desert safari ( excluding Dune bashing) 

Day 4 early morning will go to Dubai old city through the creek , Dubai museum , dubai fountains and than travel back to Abu dhabi for the night to take flight to India 

Is there any thing else that you guys think i should must see , and also can you let me know the Restaurants to visit 

Yup excluded dune bashing for the kid , 

Best restaurant enti bhayya , like we would like to try different cuisine

How about staying in atlantis for kids club and water world , is it worth it , 350 / night 

34 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Yup excluded dune bashing for the kid , 

Best restaurant enti bhayya , like we would like to try different cuisine

How about staying in atlantis for kids club and water world , is it worth it , 350 / night 

I think Atlantis is nice trip advisor reviews choodu