Registration help Please

Peter123

Hi bros, if i am in usa and wanted to purchase flat in india, please explain me what is the procedure, 

do i need an aadhar card or anything for registration on my name, if not for nri's what docs are required to do registration on self? please help

Pan card and passport copy should be fine. They will ask you to send thumb impression on a sheet with pic. You can mail that to India. Ganthe 

58 minutes ago, Mkweblogic said:

Pan card and passport copy should be fine. They will ask you to send thumb impression on a sheet with pic. You can mail that to India. Ganthe 

r u sure

8 hours ago, Mkweblogic said:

Thanks for response bro, but i dont even have a pan card in india, i do have a driving license which i got it long back...i dont have any other govt issued ID besides DL..

what are my options bro...

4 hours ago, Peter123 said:

Thanks for response bro, but i dont even have a pan card in india, i do have a driving license which i got it long back...i dont have any other govt issued ID besides DL..

what are my options bro...

Passport pampu.koddiga amyamya isthe broker anni choosukuntadu 

19 hours ago, Mkweblogic said:

Correct. Passport kavali then if property cost is above 10 lakhs then PAN card is needed. Then section 32A finger print doc which has your representative name also in it, No General Power of Attorney needed when buying, but if you are taking loan then you may need it.

Also if you are not taking loan make sure you have to pay with NRE/NRO account cheque. This is the rule for NRIs. ippudu problem kakapoyina future lo avutundi. if you are not taking loan and don't have NRE/NRO accounts then better to get it registered on parents name. 

On 5/3/2016 at 5:22 PM, kumar654 said:

Correct. Passport kavali then if property cost is above 10 lakhs then PAN card is needed. Then section 32A finger print doc which has your representative name also in it, No General Power of Attorney needed when buying, but if you are taking loan then you may need it.

Also if you are not taking loan make sure you have to pay with NRE/NRO account cheque. This is the rule for NRIs. ippudu problem kakapoyina future lo avutundi. if you are not taking loan and don't have NRE/NRO accounts then better to get it registered on parents name. 

On 5/3/2016 at 10:27 AM, Mkweblogic said:

Passport pampu.koddiga amyamya isthe broker anni choosukuntadu 

Thanks guys,,this was helpful