2017 H1b CAP period is complete

bhaigan

2017 year ki H1B Cap period complete ayindi...............inko 10 rojulo anni reciepts vasthai.............H1b select ayina vallu kani...leda frnds h1b select ayina vallu gani ikkkada vachi oka comment cheyagalaru..............

Updated H-1B Lottery Receipt Results as of May 2nd for FY 2017

By ImmigrationGirl May 2, 2016 H-1B 181 Comments

Breaking news: USCIS has just announced that data entry is complete. Based on our experience in previous lotteries, we should expect to receive the remaining receipt notices for selected petitions within the next 10 days. Thanks for continuing to check back here and good luck for those still waiting. I know how stressful this is!

USCIS announced on May 2, 2016, that it has completed data entry of all fiscal year 2017 H-1B cap-subject petitions selected in our computer-generated random process. USCIS will now begin returning all H-1B cap-subject petitions that were not selected. Due to the high volume of filings, USCIS is unable to provide a definite time frame for returning these petitions. USCIS asks petitioners not to inquire about the status of submitted cap-subject petitions until they receive a receipt notice or an unselected petition is returned. USCIS will issue an announcement once all the unselected petitions have been returned.

Additionally, USCIS is transferring some Form I-129 H-1B cap subject petitions from the Vermont Service Center to the California Service Center to balance the distribution of cap cases. If your case is transferred, you will receive notification in the mail. After receiving the notification, please send all future correspondence to the center processing your petition. If you are filing a Form I-907, Request for Premium Processing, to upgrade your Form I-129 H-1B petition to premium processing, send the completed Form I-907 with the appropriate fee to the center processing your petition.

35 minutes ago, afdbuser said:

ippati daaka teliyaka pothe inka pick avvanatte naa? VOO PEE TEEE june lo aipotundhi. emanna univs suggetions ivvandi :(

yep inka pick avvanatte ......mostly 10 more days anthe

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

gongura nuvvu monne kada graduate ayindi

inka avaledu bhaigan,just wishing good luck, next week undi na convocation

by the by

how are you ?

3 hours ago, afdbuser said:

ippati daaka teliyaka pothe inka pick avvanatte naa? VOO PEE TEEE june lo aipotundhi. emanna univs suggetions ivvandi :(

Jai old discussions

ATB man

inko 10 days chudu man

rakapothe univ apply

vaste db lo taadu veyyi !Q

3 hours ago, GunturGongura said:

inka avaledu bhaigan,just wishing good luck, next week undi na convocation

by the by

how are you ?

aa univ nuvvu ? eppudu  graduate avuthunnav... I mean date....if possible I will come....meanwhile I am fine

17 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

aa univ nuvvu ? eppudu  graduate avuthunnav... I mean date....if possible I will come....meanwhile I am fine

db lo live pettamanu @3$%rory-gilmore-graduation.gif