Best idea to make US liveable for Indians.

lazybugger

US is already eminently liveable for Indians - every year thousands of Indians flock to the Land of the Free, Home of the Brave. US would do well in increasing immigration numbers from India. Indians are the most successful of all the immigrant groups. When there are some immigrant groups who take pride in having gangs, breaking law - Indians by and large take pride in attaining education, abiding by law and integrating into the fabric of the US secular mosaic. 

Indians can rightfully stake claim to the tag of "model minority". 

And as far as banning Hindu Indians -all Indians are culturally Hindu's whether they are Christian, Muslim by religion - so it is at best a ridiculous idea. Just a small example -you can see several Muslim women who adorn saree's and follow customs which have its roots in Hindu practices.

Overall more Indians in the US - the better for the US.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• ramana1212

• Feelingbad

• psycopk

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Aww.. the counter BS peddler seems to have gotten nervous. Never worry. Us mortals can never hope to achieve the level of BS peddling that you guys achieved during, and after Godhra massacre through to your dear leader's Prime Ministership.

Ohh ..how original and creative retort...how long did you have to think to come up with such a gem.....

go ahead I am enjoying this.....next BS piece please.....

hey morons what about 2002......hell yeah.....we won the argument.......aren't we the model dumbfcuks with premium quality stupidity....

2 hours ago, tokkale said:

Ohh ..how original and creative retort...how long did you have to think to come up with such a gem.....

go ahead I am enjoying this.....next BS piece please.....

hey morons what about 2002......hell yeah.....we won the argument.......aren't we the model dumbfcuks with premium quality stupidity....

originality begets more originality.

3 hours ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

US is already eminently liveable for Indians - every year thousands of Indians flock to the Land of the Free, Home of the Brave. US would do well in increasing immigration numbers from India. Indians are the most successful of all the immigrant groups. When there are some immigrant groups who take pride in having gangs, breaking law - Indians by and large take pride in attaining education, abiding by law and integrating into the fabric of the US secular mosaic. 

Indians can rightfully stake claim to the tag of "model minority". 

And as far as banning Hindu Indians -all Indians are culturally Hindu's whether they are Christian, Muslim by religion - so it is at best a ridiculous idea. Just a small example -you can see several Muslim women who adorn saree's and follow customs which have its roots in Hindu practices.

Overall more Indians in the US - the better for the US.

Vaadiki mars lo kuda caste complaints untaayi... reservation antaadu... losers do that always... 

1 minute ago, Feelingbad said:

Vaadiki mars lo kuda caste complaints untaayi... reservation antaadu... losers do that always... 

please talk about 'losers' after you finish crying on reservations.

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

أغلقت اللعنة فأنت الأحمق غبية غبية

Just now, ramana1212 said:

أغلقت اللعنة فأنت الأحمق غبية غبية

How desperate are you to make your point?

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

i dint ever say i want something free or very easy... i earned what ever i have... every bit of it... you cry in every post inspite of eating free food and free education... with ur minute fcuked up ridiculously radicalised brain... @3$%

i dint ever say i want something free or very easy... i earned what ever i have... every bit of it... you cry in every post inspite of eating free food and free education... with ur minute fcuked up ridiculously radicalised brain... @3$%

Looks like all that 'hard earned' education hasn't really paid off. You are unable to type a half decent sentence in English.

May be it would have been better to have directed your 'hard work' elsewhere. Like in cleaning latrines for swachh bharath, perhaps.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

How desperate are you to make your point?

如你,你是我们的一个大的妓女没有人在这个世界上是绝望。

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Looks like all that 'hard earned' education hasn't really paid off. You are unable to type a half decent sentence in English.

May be it would have been better to have directed your 'hard work' elsewhere. Like in cleaning latrines for swachh bharath, perhaps.

Latrines & asses cleaning ki neelanti reservation batch vundi kadara... you guys been doing for generations... mastered in that art.@3$%

Btw, decent sentence gurinchi nuvvu .... nee labor mokaaniki avasaramaa avanni .... @3$%

2 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Latrines & asses cleaning ki neelanti reservation batch vundi kadara... you guys been doing for generations... mastered in that art.@3$%

Btw, decent sentence gurinchi nuvvu .... nee labor mokaaniki avasaramaa avanni .... @3$%

nuvve kadha 'hard work' gurinchi seppedhi. so aa standard neeke vardhisthundi. naaku kaadhu.

Hardwork ante latrine clean cheyyadam ani neekardham ayyindhantey nee area of expertise adhey ani artham kaavatledhaa neeku.. @3$%

mee expertise ni aa area ki teesku rammani mee beloved PM chebuthunnadanta India lo.

bayalderandi andaru India ki.