Navy MAVNI opened

acuman

1 minute ago, loveindia said:

Ani neeku cheppadaa man.. intaku mundu ead ani cheppadu le..

Yes oka sari PM chesinappudu cheppinattu gurthu. Not a 100% sure though. 

5 minutes ago, loveindia said:

Naaku Canada PR vundi ani cheppadu adi nenu cheppana why revealing personals of db members re you 

6 hours ago, loveindia said:

mee MAAMMA ni kuda adigi cheppu, edo okati cheppi vuntanu emo.  

LOL

first red abbreviation n spelling nerchukuni ra

6 hours ago, loveindia said:

Nuvvu apply cheyakunda migatha vallaki enduku cheptunnav loser man aitey...

mee mamma cheppinda janalu cheyyakunda chebutharu ani?

1 hour ago, acuman said:

mee MAAMMA ni kuda adigi cheppu, edo okati cheppi vuntanu emo.  

LOL

first red abbreviation n spelling nerchukuni ra

neeku cheppadaniki maa mamma enduku le gaani nuvvey oka post lo ead undi ani cheppukunnav... 140 line lo undalsina kharma naaku ledu ani extra build up tho... I still remember that... nuvvu canada pr kuda anta kada paina evaru cheppaledu nenu chudaledu nuvvu nee Mavni lo manavulani join cheyinchu lekapotey sstech lo join cheyinchu or else linux training ippinchu...marchipoya ivanni kuda maa mamma cheppaledu... neney cheppa

1 hour ago, andhrafriendo said:

my friend joined in 2013, came out after 2 years due to some medical condition. He got citizenship in 3 months after joining.

That's possible bro. Medical conditions untey honorable discharge istharu which means you can keep your citizenship. However if you are found to be defrauding or willfully don't report to your unit, you will get dishonorable discharge which means your citizenship will be revoked.

There's one grey area if that happens. Because you receive US citizenship prior to it's revocation you will lose your Indian citizenship which essentially makes you a persona non grata. I am not even sure at that point if you can re-apply for your Indian citizenship. It's possible you will get it but it might take time during which you will have no status and no country of citizenship. I don't know anyone that went through this stage but just something to keep in mind.

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

That's possible bro. Medical conditions untey honorable discharge istharu which means you can keep your citizenship. However if you are found to be defrauding or willfully don't report to your unit, you will get dishonorable discharge which means your citizenship will be revoked.

There's one grey area if that happens. Because you receive US citizenship prior to it's revocation you will lose your Indian citizenship which essentially makes you a persona non grata. I am not even sure at that point if you can re-apply for your Indian citizenship. It's possible you will get it but it might take time during which you will have no status and no country of citizenship. I don't know anyone that went through this stage but just something to keep in mind.

this was always my doubt, never read or seen such a case, maybe we will become stateless. Indian lawyers ni adagali about acquiring Indian passport

3 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

Navy Mavni only active so picha lite, akkada jeetam saripodu

Yes only Active and quite less slots too compared to the Army one. Jeetham details teliyadu anthaga but it will be lesser than most IT jobs that's for sure.

25-26 OPT candidates with no wives ki not a bad option oka 5 years lite anukuntey.

5 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

this was always my doubt, never read or seen such a case, maybe we will become stateless. Indian lawyers ni adagali about acquiring Indian passport

Yes never heard of such a case either. But I am sure that kind of a situation demands them to hire a lawyer.