• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bhaigan

• GunturGongura

• ronitreddy

• SeemaLekka

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

Assistant VP is still considered as executive in some cases. So it all depends on the employer and attorney.

employer ante manager OK ante EB1 lo GC chestharu kada......malli HR nunchi emanna litigations vasthaya

4 minutes ago, macha said:

marring also takes 1.5-2 years..

ohky thank you bhayya! if it takes 1.5 to 2 years, can u stay and work meanwhile in USA?

18 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

poni rani vallu anna , ila GC vache chances unnaya adanna cheppandi...........

• EB2 and EB3 India are expected to advance slowly during the last three months of the fiscal year.
  • Neither EB2 nor EB3 China is expected to advance at all for the remainder of the fiscal year.
  • For the categories that retrogressed, "Every effort will be made to return the retrogressed dates to those listed in the May 2016 Visa Bulletin as quickly as possible, once the [new fiscal year begins on October 1, 2016]. … Speculation on how quickly, or when, a full recovery might occur might not be possible until late summer."

3 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Retrogrossed to Oct 2004..LOL

enti FB skilled immigrants page nunchi copy chesi ikkada peduthunnava

4 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

employer ante manager OK ante EB1 lo GC chestharu kada......malli HR nunchi emanna litigations vasthaya

LTT , anybody please answer my question

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Can't comment on that. In some medium size firms, HR do things whatever the managers say to keep the employee happy. But large firms, HR strictly follows the protocols. 

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

enti FB skilled immigrants page nunchi copy chesi ikkada peduthunnava

Copy edanunchi chesthuna anedi ippudu important antava?

Btw nenu eppudu legitimate news ee estha..

EB1 is the current tend... ofcourse abusing the system anuko.... mana desi companies bagane use chestunnayu and i know few people who got their GC's within a year through this process..

1 minute ago, LadiesTailor said:

EB1 is the current tend... ofcourse abusing the system anuko.... mana desi companies bagane use chestunnayu and i know few people who got their GC's within a year through this process..

danini kuda manollu santham naakinchestharu le..dun worry

2 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

Can't comment on that. In some medium size firms, HR do things whatever the managers say to keep the employee happy. But large firms, HR strictly follows the protocols. 

madi monna ne mid size firm nundi...multi billion dollar firm ga marindi, i mean somewhat large firm ga marindi.......enni restrictions bhayya....I hope he will get green card in EB1C

1 minute ago, khan_dada_1 said:

yes, I am greened in 2011.

neku GC ela vachindo konchem nee experiences cheppava....just to know