Reservations, corruption,social insanity

GunturGongura

16 minutes ago, loveindia said:

Nuvvu Nee husband tho kada vachav... Edo India lo bathakaleka paaripoi vachinattu coloring deniki istunnav man...

@3$%

1 hour ago, GunturGongura said:

E moodu ekuva ga undadam valana valasalu ravalsostundi ?

poddunne narsi gaditho pettukundam ani fix ayi vachava akkai

24 minutes ago, loveindia said:

Nuvvu Nee husband tho kada vachav... Edo India lo bathakaleka paaripoi vachinattu coloring deniki istunnav man...

I got married when i was 23, I faced hell of troubles n left to India later f1 mida vachanu , chala sarlu cheppanu , husband normal ayte inni tippalu naku undevi kadu

nuvu cheppe sollu husband mida depend ayyi happy ga married life lead lestunnollaki

h4 was hell and am not on h4,h4 mida unapdu panimanishi kanna heenam and my parents r the one  , Valle lekapote asalu bathike undedanni kadu, Niku prove cheskovalsina pani Ledu, lot of these I faced Adi evaru face avkudadu

may be I am strong enough anduke I was put into such situations

arey Pelli avte Inka husbandtho vachinattena, I have personal life crisis 

I went back to India lived there for 1.5 year and exams ichukuni i20techukuni f1 masters chesanu

and am proud that after facing such situations also I came here n did studies 

norupareskoku , Ni mida manchi opinion undi

ila cheap talk chesi asahyam teppinchaku Ni mida

• Upvote 2

Then why don't you do something about it.. Rather than trashtalk  atleast make an attempt to change things..everyone knows corruption reservation and social insanity is there not only in motherland but on world map. 

It is highly impossible to change perception of a country unless a whole generation comes along to do that. The basic common thing to atleast avoid above 3 should start in schools.. That's where your change for next generation will prevail.. 

13 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Then why don't you do something about it.. Rather than trashtalk  atleast make an attempt to change things..everyone knows corruption reservation and social insanity is there not only in motherland but on world map. 

It is highly impossible to change perception of a country unless a whole generation comes along to do that. The basic common thing to atleast avoid above 3 should start in schools.. That's where your change for next generation will prevail.. 

Last word social insanity is also seen on Db too

i wish that change , that's the main reason made me to stay in USA 

e post change kosam kadu just to share experiences so kontalo ayna thinking Lo marpu ravachu rakapovachu 

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, loveindia said:

avnu nilantollu ekuva le India Lo , marriage break aynollani husband husband Ani deppe nilatollani tattukoleke USA vachesanu

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

I got married when i was 23, I faced hell of troubles n left to India later f1 mida vachanu , chala sarlu cheppanu , husband normal ayte inni tippalu naku undevi kadu

nuvu cheppe sollu husband mida depend ayyi happy ga married life lead lestunnollaki

h4 was hell and am not on h4,h4 mida unapdu panimanishi kanna heenam and my parents r the one  , Valle lekapote asalu bathike undedanni kadu, Niku prove cheskovalsina pani Ledu, lot of these I faced Adi evaru face avkudadu

I went back to India lived there for 1.5 year and exams ichukuni i20techukuni f1 masters chesanu

vaadi meedha manchi opinion ela undhi neeku. vaadiki sarigga maatladatam kooda chetha raadhu. edho chaddi buddi tho maatladuthunnattu vaadu vaadi overaction.

India lo problem reservations kaadhu. That is the solution. The problem is mistrust between different sections of people. Then, incompetence.

ivanni manaki akkarle but. Just pani chesaama, pakkodini decent ga treat chesaama ani velthe chaalu. Ippudu choodu, dalit meedha noru paareskunna vaallu (including you) will come say some shyte about my upper caste hatred. But minimum intha kooda 10gaka pothe, ela telusthadi?

nemmadhi ga chepthe, pichi argument latho irritate chesthaaru. upper caste vaallu koncham burra petti aalochinchi, oka decent social environment India lo create chesthe, India will be a much better place to live. Adhi jarige pani kaadhu.

Ofcourse water problem undhi anuko.

27 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

U great !

21 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

There's nothing anyone can do. You want people to leave cushy life in the west, and go work in India's hinterlands?

Although there are many people who do that, don't forget people like you, and several others in India call them leftists, and abuse them, while retaining your cushy life in the west.

Defend a dalit in India, and see the reaction. including violence. People just don't care for their country. They just pretend to when it suits them.

54 minutes ago, Maryadaramanna said:

poddunne narsi gaditho pettukundam ani fix ayi vachava akkai

Ledu man felt bad , when I've seen my bro situation in recent medical pg exams

anpinchindi, 2 marks ekuva  vachina tanu ankunna seat vachedi , ade seat tanakanna 200 ranks ekuva, konni 400ranks vallaki vachindi because of reservation more over ntruhs vallu kavalane seats open cheyledu, fraud in counselling .. Rxpg site Lo chuste telustundi , playing with lives govt.. So badhesi post vesa and seeing few insane people here

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GunturGongura said:

Ledu man felt bad , when I've seen my bro situation in recent medical pg exams

anpinchindi, 2 marks ekuva  vachina tanu ankunna seat vachedi , ade seat tanakanna 200 ranks ekuva, konni 400ranks vallaki vachindi because of reservation more over ntruhs vallu kavalane seats open cheyledu, fraud in counselling .. Rxpg site Lo chuste telustundi , playing with lives govt.. So badhesi post vesa and seeing insane few insane people

daaniki reservations kaaranama? leka medical council create chesina artificial scarcity of seats kaaranama?

why can't you think about why govt. is not opening more and more medical PG seats?

31 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

First H4 meedaney kada vachaav ? Didnt you know that you aren't supposed to work on H4. What did you expect?  I understand you went through a lot. So did many people... and some of them when they were much younger than 23. I think you have this "overreacting" problem. You will get over it eventually.. 

Atleast you had parents. Imagine people even without them.. and what if you couldn't afford F1 ? 

You are in much better situation...