People who want to go back to India.

VizagRocks

The problem I think was about competition. It's like your should contribute towards your religion or caste or community as much by making sure that there is a good amount of population. It's just an unnecessary showoff to prove one is better than the other. 

One thing that we should all learn is that every country has their unique issues. For us, it's population, corruption, state sponsored discrimination such as reservation, nepotism, and illiteracy. But for us, this is infact affecting our day to day life there. I am proud of my country but I am disappointed with the governance. I know I could be a part of the change, but as our potty mouth said, why should I take that burden on my shoulders. There is no Ambi to create short cuts for development. 

9 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

lite teesko. anedhi anesi, eppudu anna ante em cheppaali.

topic ni ekkadiko teeskelladaaniki try cheyyaku.

hi uncle hru giphy-1.gif

15 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

neeku uneducated muslims meedha unna concern lo 1% uneducated Hindus meedha unte baavundu :(

Enduku ledu narsi nenu 2 kids ki education support chestunna naa vanthu sayam society ki. Hindu or Muslim nenu chudaledu but vallu Hindus ammayilu. 

Just now, griffins said:

The problem I think was about competition. It's like your should contribute towards your religion or caste or community as much by making sure that there is a good amount of population. It's just an unnecessary showoff to prove one is better than the other. 

One thing that we should all learn is that every country has their unique issues. For us, it's population, corruption, state sponsored discrimination such as reservation, nepotism, and illiteracy. But for us, this is infact affecting our day to day life there. I am proud of my country but I am disappointed with the governance. I know I could be a part of the change, but as our potty mouth said, why should I take that burden on my shoulders. There is no Ambi to create short cuts for development. 

the stupidity level is off the charts.

8 minutes ago, suryausa said:

Enduku ledu narsi nenu 2 kids ki education support chestunna naa vanthu sayam society ki. Hindu or Muslim nenu chudaledu but vallu Hindus ammayilu. 

brother, ilaantivi anni cheppi ibbandi pettaku. ippudu how can I say that you are wrong, if you think that educating a 2/2000 of people is enough payback to society?

you are part of the problem, and always will be, because you are born in an upper caste household. The moment someone who indulges in such charity questions reservations, you are setting a glass ceiling beyond which the people you help cannot climb.

First you should start with recognizing problems, and treating people as humans. your statement/question on muslims horrible. Shows how prejudiced you are against them. Whether you help finance studies of some is not that important.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

brother, ilaantivi anni cheppi ibbandi pettaku. ippudu how can I say that you are wrong, if you think that educating a 2/2000 of people is enough payback to society?

you are part of the problem, and always will be, because you are born in an upper caste household. The moment someone who indulges in such charity questions reservations, you are setting a glass ceiling beyond which the people you help cannot climb.

First it should start with recognizing problems, and treating people as humans. your statement/question on muslims horrible. Shows how prejudiced you are against them. Whether you help finance studies of some is not that important.

*=:

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

First you should start with recognizing problems, and treating people as humans. your statement/question on muslims horrible. Shows how prejudiced you are against them. Whether you help finance studies of some is not that important.

Nee frustration antha naa meeda chupistunnav. Telugollu andaru caste pichollu kadu Muslims andaru bad kadu. Enduku ante points vuntayi. Nenu 2 kids supporting tho naa responsibility ayipoyindi analedu naaku concern ledu uneducated people meeda ante cheppa.